Another question for the girlies!!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SexyMentalPrism, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Okay,so....I've always kind of liked girls,but I saw some post on tumblr today that really made me think about it. I decided that before I die...or something,I want to be in a relationship with a girl. Or at least have a credible sexual experience with a girl. I talked to a friend about it,and she says that almost all girls want to do it at least once,or think about it,but I don't know if she was just trying to be a good friend or it's because she's hear it before from other girls she knows.
    So I want a general consensus.
    Have you thought abou being with a girl before?
    Or acted on it?
    Did you like it,but realize it wasn't for you,the only thing for you,or do you now like both?

2. #2 hydromanDWC, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Jus get naked and start a revolution. What age bracket are ya in

3. I've considered it before, but I could only see a fling happening.
    I know I would get bored very easily, as there is no sexual attraction between myself and other females.. Only for psychological (dominance) reasons I would get into a female relationship, and I'm sure it would end up being short term.

4. lol so I was at your stage in one point in life , now I started out with an attraction to girls but never really acted on it like have sex , I had always kissed girls like from elem to jr. high then really got turned of by it in high school ..
    then when I graduated & did my first year outta school, omg the curiousity came back & I was around it so much more that I had to act on it , it became a bisexual thing for bout 2.5 yrs then I couldn't do it anymore wit guys like they didn't turn me on anymore & the whole idea of pre cum or a man hunching on me jus turned me off ..
    I began to date studs & fell in love, been there every since & that has been about 10yrs ago .. =)

5. I'm straight but I too have thought about it but I don't think I could ever be in a relationship with a girl. I always just thought maybe I would randomly fool around with a friend or something... just for the experience. But I have no idea how that situation would come about without being awkward lol

6. Haha I'm 19.

7. By the way 420 that's awesome!!!!
    I'm so happy you know now :)

And epitomeof,yeah I feel the same way. Plus half my friends have boyfriend,or I know I'd feel awkward if that ever happened with them because we're so close already.

8. umm best of luck to ya OP
    you're the man
    remember that
    and far you'll
    go

9. #9 OneLove., Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    I've asked my friends about it and stuff, and ya, we agreed that maybe we'd hook up with a girl if we were in the moment or were really drunk or something..

Like, lets say I take a trip to Cuba. Single. And some girl's flirtin' and offers me the time of my life and I'm 8 shots in, okay then... Maybe..

Don't get me wrong, I am a woman who sees the beauty in women. Who'd be able to probably please a woman.. And yes, am I mezmorized by Rihanna's body and face? Of course. She's sexy.

But... I stop and think about it in a fantasy and realize:

... Just the thought of pleasing another girl makes me feel.. Awkward. I'm kind of an awkward person to begin with, though...

But I do know one thing is for sure, the only thing that'll ever get me hot.. Is dick.. Mm.

... Men are just as great. I love men. And just them being so different from me makes it hotter.

That was blunt.

But f'serious.

:devious:

10. Haha I appreciate it and yeah,dicks are fucking awesome.
    :)

11. Man I'm hetroflexible
    I've had experiences with girls, it was gooooood :D

12. Sounds good to meeeeeee haha

13. #13 hydromanDWC, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Lol good thread

14. Hey who said they'd talk to me about it?
    My computers' being weird.....

15. #15 hydromanDWC, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Good thread lol

16. All I have thinking about lately is being and pleasing a girl. Seriously girls are so hot to me. I don't think I could be in a relationship though. I just want to experiment or have a girl fuck buddy you know? lol
    Today I was watching youtube videos of hot stoner chicks taking bong rips. And It really made we wish I could find a cool girl to chill with.

17. Riiiight
    It'd be pretty awesome!!!

18. I feel the same way haha.
    Not sure If I would act on those thoughts or not.
    Maybe once in life :devious:
    Though I could only see t as a one time thing, I like the comfort of a dominating man:)

19. Riiiight
    It'd be pretty awesome!!!