Another question for girls....

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Ok when im stoned i have a hard time getting my hands to steady and my eyes to focus to apply my eyeshadow and to put my eyeliner on straight. Do you girls have this issue? if so how do you steady your hand enough to draw your eyeliner on straight lol some tips would be nice.

2. Put on your make-up before you smoke.

If it's difficult or challenging- I do it before I smoke.

3. Rest your elbow on the sink/dresser/vanity and then use that hand to do your makeup :p

4. I smoke rocks.

5. practice :) im always high so usually when i do it sober its worse... and mentally just tell yourself if i dont do this right my face will look like shit. but seriously if u have to hold ur dominate hand up and grip ur wrist w/ ur other it helps...and again practice than its all smooth lining from there :)

ps i love makeup :) what shadows do u use?

6. I try to most of the time but sometimes i do it like when i have a buddy over and we are getting ready together ..kinda to get it outta the way on our to do list its usually:

shower
    dress
    do hair(easier for me cuz im black and dont have to wash and blow dry everyday i just have to style lol i feel bad for my bff bc she has to do the shit everyday)
    smoke a bowl
    put on makeup
    go

but if im just by myself i let it be the last thing i do..all my friends seem to have no problem applying eyeshadow high as hell me on the other hand look like amy winehouse when i get dne lol not a good look.:eek:

7. I won't put on makeup stoned! I am way too worried what it will look like since I am sure I would love the colors and end up doing something insane.

8. Milani cosmetics they are as pigmented as mac but they are cheaper like 3.99 cheaper ...nyx is cheap and good too,and of course mac when i can afford it....thats for eyeshadow...everything else i use avon(facial wash moisturizer perfume lotion ect)...mainly bc i sell it...they have good stuff you should try some avon stuff :D

9. i use H.I.P. from loreal i absolutely love it i have an asston of them... :) ill take picture sometime its sad how many i have theres shadow duos, loose, stick, cream... im an addict

10. join makeupalley.com they have reviews of products and forums about makeup....i joined about a week ago VERY helpful in helping you decide if you wanna buy a product....btw google 120 color pallet or the wales eyeshadow pallet its all the colors you will ever need....oh i forgot costal scents too.

11. I like boobies.

12. funny green jo me and you have something in common :p

13. :) me too *hugs mine*

heres like a few of my eyeshadows have some loaned out and some in other makeup bags
    [​IMG]

14. +3 on the bewbs

15. omg you have every hip product they make dont you lol.....how well do the blues show up?

16. the bright blue one is nice cant wait totry it w/ the visine cuz its matte and is slightly hard to work w/ but looks great when its done.. and no dont have every hip product they have but hopefully someday... sad thing is certain ones are gonna need replaced cuz i use them so much

17. i do some pretty interesting shit.. oh and i failed to mention my best friends the same way u should see our makeup collections together tis insane...

18. i think chicks are hot that wear thier makeup all messed up.....

i bet you look sexy when your eyeliner is crooked....

.... i mean look at AMy WINEHOUSE.....shes hot with her makeup...:D

19. so u like girls who look like addicts :) nah jk its sexy sometimes but its gotta be done right just like anything else

20. ;;coughsarcasimcough;;