..another question about e

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by SuperChronic!, Mar 23, 2009.

1. I have never used it before. ok so im planning on rolling either this weekend or next with some good friends, and i was just wondering if there is anything I should know? I am pretty much a lightweight with everything. Ive only done oxycodone, alcohol, and mj.

Also, they said I could get a ...quad stack for 20$ or two quad stacks for 35$. sorry for lack of info..just wondering if this is an acceptable price.

Thank you!

2. No man dont do that. theres no such thing as doubl triple stack, every single pill is single stack and the most u should pay 4 a e pill is 10$ if its mdma u will be feelin good:)

3. I believe 20 a pop is decent
    your not getting ripped off
    besidess the whole quad stack bull

4. Jeeze, $20 each is insane. You may have to pay it if you're not well connected, but you shouldn't be paying more than $10 I'd say.

5. so one pill = one pill.

what are quad stacks, supposedly?

and thank you guys:)

6. quad stacks are like supposed to be 4 single rolls in one. but really its just one.
    I didn't say 20 was good but i didnt say it was terrible

7. you guys kick ass. thank you, all.

im going to look around for 10 or 15, but for the first time and me with no connections to e yet i might have to pay 20 the first time.

Thank you!:hello:

8. Look for Molly instead its cleaner than rolls

9. welcome
    plus rep me *****!:hello:

10. #10 abilities, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    id say you aren't getting a deal, but its not insane if you did the two for 35 deal cause ive seen rolls go for 20 and pure molly even up to like 30, but why get one for 20 when you can get two for 35? then get someone to roll with you, and id suggest it be a girl, ha. and as far as "quad stacks", from what ive been told, anything over double stacked is bullshit just so they can jack up their prices, but it would be saying its supposed to be 4x the amount of e as there would be in one normal pill. but who's to say how much that is? really it's just bullshit, but there's such a thing as double stacks, i believe. but, i have gotten clean rolls for 10$ before, so like i said, you arent going to be getting a deal. ive had a lot of posts about e, if you just want to read some shit about my experience with it search the forums for my posts, in a few i list a lot of tips i suggest that i just dont want to retype right now, ha.

one thing i will say tho, if you aint gonna search lol, don't rail it and drink water.