another problem with ignorant parents

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fuckdapolice420, Jun 14, 2012.

1. so here goes my rant about parent problems and no I'm not underage recently turned 19 on may 12th. i graduated high school with my regents diploma a couple years ago. trust me i know a hs diploma doesn't say much this day and age but i had to work very hard to graduate on time and it was a big accomplishment for me to do so and i was very proud of myself when i finally completed hs.

I'm going back to college this coming semester and am somewhat looking forward to it. I've worked 3 jobs my whole life so far which isn't much and lost my last two job one due to my own faults and the most recent i was fired for and unfair accusation.

point of this thread here we go so my mom just came downstairs to bitch that i had woken her up with a "smell" "perforating" upstairs that woke her up. it just really gets to me and brings me down when I'm accused of smoking when i wasn't but apparently the backdraft coming into the downstairs of my house from my marb menthol cigarette smells like weed. i hate the fact that my mom is this ignorant to the point where she thinks every fucking kind of smoke just has to be the ganj smoke which isn't true in this case. i envy all of you young and older with chill parents who don't mind your lifestyle habits. sadly this isn't my case and my mom gets suspicious over ever little fowl smell coming from my room.

end rant :mad: :(

2. haha she seems pretty dumb; It either smells like weed or it doesnt lol weed and tobacco do not smell similarly at all

3. thats what I'm saying. i mean sure i had a couple hits of nasty resin but that was almost 3hrs before she came outside and i went outside to do so as to respect my parents house and not smoke inside. but i made sure i wasn't letting any backdraft smoke come back in the house so i don't know what she thought she was smelling but it certainly wasn't weed.

4. Yeah this one time i had been drilling a hole in a piece of metal in the basement and when my mom came home she yelled at me for smoking in the house and shit but it smelled like a machine shop not a dispensary..
    Bitchez be crazy

5. Don't bring or use drugs in your parents house and you'll have nothing to worry about. It's disrespectful anyways.

6. i knew someone would say this and thats probably easy for you to say assuming your out on your own living on your own with no one to tell you "don't bring that in this house" or "don't smoke weed" etc. i like to enjoy weed for its many benefits two big ones being helping with my anxiety and depression. i hate when my sober mind drifts into bad thoughts which causes me to get depressed and put myself down. all of which my mother doesn't believe is an actual problem. altho i am really considering flat out stopping smoking weed unless on social occasions with friends but not doing it at home anymore for many reasons. i want to try and quit and basically force myself to live life and enjoy it even if negative things come around that id usually smoke to cope with. just thought id make this thread for people to have somewhere to go to talk about bad run in's with parents involving herb related problems or people who feel the need to talk about whatever other issues are going on at the moment, depression, anxiety etc.

7. Theres a thing called outside man, even in the backyard. duh.

8. But, in this situation, it wasn't even actually weed, right? It was a menthol cigarette?
    ...that you were smoking in your moms house?

That seems worse than the weed, to me. People who don't smoke cigarettes don't like the smell of cigarette smoke on everything. Not to mention the stains it leaves.

If you really feel like you need to smoke weed in your moms house, then whatever, but do you really gotta smoke cigs in her house too? :p

9. #9 Vzsel, Jun 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2012
    I just skimmed it I didn't know it was a cigarette...damn man, I smoke cigs like a mother but I HATE smoking in houses...

That's really disrespectful.

You're an idiot

0 tolerance for name callimg/disrespect.
    Please make ur point without insults
    ~YODA

10. i never said anything about smoking cigarettes inside i always smoke outside regardless of what I'm smoking. maybe you should read what people say before you speak. have a nice day

11. I did read, I was going off of what you said in your original post. :p

Did you mean you were smoking a Marb menthol outside and the smell got inside somehow?

I'm confused now.

12. yes i meant i was smoking the nasty ciggy outside and the smell must have drifted inside. sorry for any confusion

13. Tell her she can bitch at you when she can tell the difference between "perforate" and "permeate" lol

14. This is probably not what you want to hear but surely you could have your cigarette outside without the backdraft sending it through your house. Close the door behind you and don't smoke near an open window? Take a few extra steps away from the house could help to.

It really sucks, but as stated before those who don't smoke (even some smokers) don't like the inside of their house smelling it like, even if it is a gust of wind that sends it through the house.
    My parents always smoked outside for that reason, and even growing up my mom would make sure the sliding door would be closed so it doesn't go through the screen. So I'm sure there's a few extra things you could do to ensure it not going into the house so that it doesn't wake her up.

15. i forgot to add my mother is also a smoker and smokes way more then me. it wasn't really anything to do with the smell of the cigarette since she was stupid enough to mistake it for weed.

16. To anyone who didn't catch that he had also tried to smoke resin out of a pipe. I don't care what you say that shit smells. I don't know if you understand how a/c, central air, or whatever works but it takes a couple hours to circulate air in the house.

17. plenty of people smoke resin man. and yes we all know resin is the nasty by product of the herb heard that dozens of times before. and I'm always outside smoking anything to make sure i don't stink up my house. i just made this thread to vent about my moms ignorance but now i aint even mad. interpret my story whatever way youd like.

18. Just put a wet towel on near the lwoer part of your door so the smoke does not go out through your door and then open your window. We smoke cigarette and marijuana at the same time to cover up for the smell of marijuana when we are in public places and it always works. So I don't really know why yur mom thought she was smelling weed

19. Fuck cigs, its not marijuana smoke. Dont be filled with pride, your going to be blind to the things that hurt you. Smoke when you can, and dont depend on the diploma, you said yourself its not much. The mind is powerful but also can be weak man. Just do a bit more deep thinking and remember stay focused on being focused. Smoke weed. Inside or out. Find a job doing some landscaping atleast.. some dont drug test you feel me. and you get a str8 workout everyday and be able to have good rest. Maybe I can help. If it meant nothing thats ok. I understand. God bless, my unknown friend.

20. yeah that used to bug the hell out of me... I remember one time I got accused of smoking for blowing out a candle. like really?