Another problem rearing its head... HELP!! (please) *pic*

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Shimen, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Alright so not sure what this is happening to one plant mostly. Which is confusing cause i do the same thing to both plants. growing in canadian gold potting mix, Under hps, temps are nominal, ph is nominal, feeding with shultz bloom stuff 10-54-10, one thing i have notice is that both plants seem not to be getting any bigger. I im right at 4-5 weeks into flowering. And it seems as all growth has stopped. Buds are not getting bigger and i am not seeing any addition trichome production. I do have the poor mans co2 producer in my room. Any thoughts. BTW i transplanted into much bigger pots when i started to flower so they are not root bound either.
    [​IMG]

2. Alright so no one has anyideas on this problem????

3. What's your EC?

4. Can u take a pic of the whole plant? Is it happening on the top or bottom?

5. Well guys i already trimmed those leaves off. There is only healthy leaves left. But i can take a pic tomorrow if you still want to see them. And i have not checked my EC i never have when i do soil grows. When i get into hydro that is a different story.

6. That leaf looks over fertilized. That Shultz 10-54-10 should be used in moderation. That p is awfully high and can easily burn them if you are not careful.

7. Thanks smkn next watering im going to use water only. I hope i can get this under control before harvest get to close. I would like to see the bud sites a bit more fatter but they are nice and compact. So if anything i will settle for compact. And if they stay the way they are it will be a 100% improvement from last grow.