Another Poll: NPR

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Alcorr, Apr 20, 2009.

1. we're at 91 percent for weed being legalized. All of these damn trolls are starting to gather again!!!! Might as well play this poll off as a joke too.

2. or the fact thats its on NPR's site. Of course its gonna be a high ass percentage.

3. They left out hemp..

4. I enjoyed this read.

5. I really hope that legalize it nationally. Or better yet world wide.

6. What was that crap in that story about being addictive?

And what is this

I quit reading after that.:rolleyes:

7. paranoia is a bitch

8. @tonymon1

NPR consulted various "experts" on the subject in regards to what legalized marijuana would be like in the United States. Of course some of these so called experts were people working for the DEA or the ONDCP, so of course they are going to spin it in a negative light.

9. What would paranoia have to do with anything?

If they are going to make a story called "What if Marijuana were legal? Possible outcomes" they shouldn't be putting impossibilities in it. Reporters just can't be bothered to do proper fact checking these days, that's why reporters and not journalists I guess.

10. What annoys me most is people saying it's more potent now than ever. Thats simply untrue. They may have grown alot of schwag in the 60s, but the most potent homegrown stuff has been around for thousands of years, it's just that nowadays more people are growing using hydroponic setups, carefully monitoring temperature and light rather than just growing some shit out back of the commune....