Another plant another mystery

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GenieMan, Jan 18, 2023.

1. So ya I got these weird spots it looks like loss of pigmentation? I got my Verspectra P2500 at like 22inch at 100 percent so dont think its that? My photone says Im getting like 400UMOLS at that height. I water when soils dry using my finger so idk whats going on? I also keep humidity in check or atlesst in the 50 with temps around 80 or lower. I also checked for bugs but didnt see any unless those little fuc## come out st night. Idk if anyone has something similar help would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. I would like to see the under side of the leaf look for black specs as in spider mites.
    The whole plant photo to please .

3. Heres a bigger picture and I didnt see any thrips or spider mites Im gonna keep looking. I also looked at the bigger yellow mark and its like under the sap so idk whats causing it.

Attached Files:

4. Heres a few pics of underneath

Attached Files:

5. I just recently lowered the light by a few inches but can that light really cause that if water gets on thd leafs? Its only 250 watts.

6. Brown spots could be so many different things it would drive you crazy trying to figure it out.
    Plants look ok as long as they are growing decent I wouldn't worry about it.
    Just keep doing what you are doing and it looks like they will do ok.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Alright thanks

8. 250watts (100%) at only 22" away for a plant at that stage, is way too much light either way.

This plant is only 32 days old, 184W (50% setting) at 26" above the canopy......
    When she was a seedling and half this size, light was at 25% (100W) and 30" above. 18/6.

Attached Files: