Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another pick-up thread, the 207

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by coogs, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Maine generic heads, $60 a slice
    [​IMG]
    Lil less than 1/8
    [​IMG]

Maine dro, $50 a slice
    [​IMG]
    bout an 1/8
    [​IMG]

Heads are dank, the dro is like a high mid, hits big, and you drop from it big, kinda sad for how it looks :( then again, im still loving it :smoking:

2. HAVE FUCKING FUN WITH THAT!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay:

3. they both look similar and delicious

4. lets just say i wouldn't complain if i was in your situation. nice nogs suh

5. What do you mean "you drop from it big"?

Nice weed, I love Maine.

6. it brings you sky high, but the high is intense and lasts abut half as long as the heads, and you definitely feel that mid crash afterwords.

Heads high: mainly body, but lightheaded high, really giddy, clear until you start coming down, then it makes ur body feel a little heavy and slow. 7/10 :hello: approval.

Edit: the heavy/slow feeling is more clumbsy than anything else but still really relaxed

7. i think i might be smoking that same pot :eek:
    prob my best pickup around here
    the headiess that is.

8. ok so decided to post more regularly, have gone thru so many strains but heres what ive had recently and had pics of, and what i have now:

cheese:
    [​IMG]

trainwreck:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. the tw is sweet and lemony smelling, buds are compact, very tasty smoke. the cheese was a great smoke, earthy, really powerful.

tw: 8/10 (gets you very high, pretty clean, wish it were a little more balanced high, its very hard to keep a consistent train of thought. HAHA what a "trainwreck"... ok ill stick to just evaluating the bud :rolleyes:)

cheese: 8.5/10 (hard hitting, more-so than the tw, smoke isnt nearly as nice, smell isnt as nice, but its just so powerful and makes you really happy, bud wasnt flushed well before harvest so its a little harsh)

happy turkey day! im glad both of these got me hungry as hell. puttin up some bubba kush tomorrow! smoke on gc :smoke:

10. tasty lil bit of train wreck!
    Enjoy your sesh!

11. All that bud looks so killer. The nugs look so nice, wanna pop'em into my mouth....

12. mmmm sup ppl, while munchin' on some crasins and enjoyin a bowl of some 'erb i decided to update! viva la bubba kush! here she is with some tw shots:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just the bubba:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. hey all - bud shoot for you. Enigma rolled into town, its got a ridiculously nice smell to it, smooth hits, kinda berry flavor... gets you really really high :bongin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

very relaxed, but engaged and giggly, one of the best highs ive had since the summer :hello:

another great victory for the 207 state.

14. Damn my friend, all that bud looks PRIME! Enjoy!! :D:D :smoking:

15. 207 is where its at

16. #17 coogs, Jan 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2010
    updates hopefully tomorrow, keep checkin back

17. Fellow 207'er here, gotta have love for that Maine Dank

18. same here, i rarely see buds this dank though

19. bigger nug pics and new strain later this week, :wave: