Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another pee test thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BridgeSquad, Apr 3, 2013.

1. So i have a pee test to tomorrow and i smoked three days ago. I thought i had atleast 10 days to clear my system but i don't. Now i know what you're thinking, "he's fucked", but i think there is a chance i could pass. I'm about 5'8, 150lbs and i've been drinking water and pissing like crazy ever since. I know i shouldn't chance this shit but it's either that or i try and substitute the pee. Certo is not an option at this point. I have a very miniscule amount of fat on my body and i plan to flush my system tomorrow and sweat my ass off. What i'm asking for is just your thoughts: is this gunna work? Am i fucked? Etc. i would appreciate an answer from someone who has been in a similar position, or if you really know you're shit. Thanks.

2. I dont think you have much of a chance. Three days is way too soon. I read about some guy that had someone elses piss in a small shampoo bottle that he put in a handwarmer until he got to the place and then he hid it by his junk and it all worked out. Those things are pretty cheap. Worth a shot I'd say.

3. #3 Gilbert420, Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2013
    It all depends on how often you smoke. I passed a drug test four days after smoking and I only had one day notice to prepare. But at the time I only smoked about once or twice a week so there wasnt all that much in my system. So if you are a heavy smoker you may be fucked.

I did two things to prepare: diluted my piss and took ibuprofen. I know it sounds silly but ibuprofen may actually cause a false negative, so its worth a shot. I also took vitamin b pills so that my pee was still yellow even though I drank 4.20 metric shit-tons of water. I don't know if all of that helped or if it just wasnt in my system, but I passed and I sugest trying these techniques if you can.

I didnt try it but I heard that drinking lots of cranberry juice can help clean out your system quickly, so it's probably worth a try.

4. Yea i smoked bubble hash all of feb and didnt smoke for all of march and was still real dirty lol

5. It was my first time smoking in about 3 weeks i'd say. And i had about 6 hits. Thanks for your help/suggestions.