Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Passing Out Story

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Makaveli 2 Dawn, Jul 6, 2012.

1. ive only ever passed out twice, the first being when i ripped 3 dry falls when i had a low tolerance. the second was waaay more interesting. me and my friends had 5 bowls of daaank Blue Dream OG out of my Roor glass bong. we were all super stoned, but i was reaally destroyed. i first realized i was gonna pass out when i was cleaning out the bong in the sink. my hearing cut off dramatically and it felt like my body was really heavy and it took a lot of effort to merely stay standing. everything got slowed down and my head began to spin. i then began to stare at his front door and everything got out of focus. no cevs, but i definitely had some audial hallucinations. i continued to stare off, my vision out of focus and blurry. the next thing i know (i didn't know how much time passed) my friends noticed me staring off into nothing, and quickly ran to me to prevent me from passing out. then i remember laying on my back on his kitchen floor and my vision slowly but surely got back into focus. it felt as though i woke up from a previous life if that makes sense. all in all, a very awesome, super intense high :D

2. i only passed out once... i was crouching when smoking and once i got up and walked up a couple flights of stairs i was out. i had to grab onto my deck furniture so i wouldn't collapse. i couldn't see either for a while after that - everything was pixelized and i remember not being able to read a text i just got. freaked me the fuck out i thought i was gonna die. now im pretty sure it was just low blood pressure

3. Hope you didnt break the RooR!!

4. ^^no i didn't haha, thank God i didn't.