Another Parents Thread..

Discussion in 'General' started by whatanoob, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So I'm currently an early 20's college student living on my own, off campus in my own house. I recently bought a 4 piece grinder off eBay for a great deal. Well I was too medicated at the time and had it shipped to my parents house  :eek:
    So I immediately send back 2 messages saying please send it to this address and got that resolved. Well either the guy had called or my Paypal account had emailed my mom's account because both our accounts are conjoined so if there is any purchases you get a confirmation email. 

Soo... long story short my parents found out I bought a grinder. They know I smoke and have caught my dumbass in the past. Just this time it's with my own money and own place, I'm not sneaking anything into my parents house anymore  :hello:

I feel bad though with a the guilt trips and "you let us down" speeches. The only thing I didn't have a comeback for was it's illegal in my state. How do you tokers deal with your parents if you're still younger? 

2. The best advice I can give is to just be open with them about it and talk with them about it as often as possible, now obviously you are gonna get the whole spiel and hey that's ok cause that's their job but I bet dollars to doughnuts that while they may not approve they will at least accept it because it makes you happy. At least that's how it went with my parents. Hope I helped