Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another OZ of B.C. kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by unkindone, Jan 21, 2011.

1. I wasn't really going to post this, but I guess I thought I would share.

I am not impressed with the pics I took and wasn't patient enough to get some nice ones to show them off more, but what the heck...

Picked it up last week.

The bag was almost full, smoked a lot already... it was a couple grams more than a full O.

got it for $160 cad.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:wave::smoke:

2. nice pick up :smoke:

3. pretty nice, man i wish we had these prices out here

4. Looks like some solid smoke, enjoy:smoke:

5. solid pickup id be happy dank asss kush ata good price for sure nice grab homie

6. nice canadian bud, nicer canadian prices:)

props

7. thanks fellas! :):smoke:

8. Great price and some good looking bud for it.

9. That's schwag where I'm from, bro.

JKKKK, thats some dankity dank skunkity skunk orangey tasty danky shit dog.

10. God i cant wait to move to Canada. I have to pay $275-$330 for an ounce of dank like that.

11. My god. I have to pay 400+ for something like that. You are one lucky guy!! i would love to see some macro shots!!!

12. 400+ for an ounce is a huge rip off dude.

13. that's a really good price. around here that bud could go for 15 a gram.

14. Just so you know, across the border a half ounce will run you $190. Excellent pickup man

15. fucken beautiful

16. Maybe where you live, if you didn't know (or notice in this thread alone) there's a huuuuge price range depending on where you are.

17. Am i right that "BC Bud" is claim to the best weed in the world??:smoke:

18. maybe for you man, but in MN thats the BEST you can get!

19. well it does its job for sure! :hello:

I get this from a friend of a friend, so that might influence the price a tad..usually varies, sometimes it's 80 for half of something similar, sometimes its 100 for the same.

Can't complain though! :smoke:

20. It's pretty funny to me that you guys are bitching about prices , here in Iceland the avarage price is 30$ , an ounce would cost 835$ , but I don't really buy in big amounts (mostly 1-3grams at once).But I'm sure if I would buy in big amounts , I'd get a discount.