Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another ounce of pollen hash (pressed kif)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by I-BigBuddha, May 30, 2010.

1. had this a few times lately but here we go again

28g soft blonde hashish...spicy and very stoning!

breaks apart so easy in your hand...like dust. Sprinkles so nicely and smokes just as good :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. £150................not too bad

3. Does keif burn well on it's own? I feel like a keif joint would be pretty crazy. Haha maybe wasteful but oh well :)

4. imported hash like this always burns fine. But i do know what you mean, kief out a grinder doesnt usually burn so well unless you pack it with tobacco.

5. kief combusts almost instantly, there's no need to ruin the taste and the hit with nasty tobacco. pure kief hits from a vape are my favorite thing ever. just make sure you have a screen or you can top it on bowls.

6. Damn, I got access to the finest of buds for the best of prices.

But not a good connect for hash, even though I'm not the greatest fan, that shit looks TASTY!
    Looks like brown sugar :p

7. As nice as the different hash i can get is, im pretty sick of it. Its always great for a chilled out night with its sedating and relaxing effects, but for during the day id much rather have some fruity sativa. If the bud available to me was good then i would hardly ever bother with hash.

cheers for the tip nickzzzx, but i doubt ill be able to put it into any action soon. My grinder has been cleaned out for a while now and the bud around isnt very crystally these days. :mad:

8. my boy actually rolled a blunt of kief. I don't know how he managed to roll it but it's definitely possible

9. Definitely possible. I've done it a couple times; easier though to put a sliver of dank-moist weed, and then pack the rest with kief. I use a roller (cheating I know) but it works ridiculously good at keeping kief where I want it. Which is usually in the middle, weed at the ends and on the bottom. Otherwise I worry about inhaling all that good pollen without my lighter activating it first.

That kief looks ridiculously good. I haven't tried pressing it (no real reason to), I smoke it up like .5g's at a time so it goes too fast :(, but man it's tempting me to try it, or maybe pick up some.

10. Great pick up man!! Ennjoyy! + rep! :smoking::smoking:

11. when i went up to collect this (guy i get it from is a middle man kinda dude) he had about 5 oz of this there :D what a sight to behold!

ive smoked about 7g of this already. been baked as shit for days

12. i would smoke that cake of kief UP, enjoy