Another one..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by skittles, Feb 24, 2006.

1. 2 more plants, 2 23 watt cfls, miracle grow soil (it was cheap.. $10 for 2 cubic ft.).. just the same cheap setup i always use.

1st pic is both plants, the second is the bigger and slightly older one

Attached Files:

2. Still goin.. the smaller one died a few days ago, just turned pale green and keeled over. However the bigger and older one turned out to be female and has been flowering for a few days now.

1st pic- at about 3 weeks.
    2nd- just took it
    3rd- preflower

Attached Files:

3. I think its called Miricle Grow because its a miricle anything can grow properly in it :)

dont you wanna repot ??? :)

4. yea i really need to repot it... maybe ill take care of that tomorrow

5. yea i really need to repot it... maybe ill take care of that tomorrow

6. bump the record player :)

7. Hey Skittles, I thought you'd inherited a hydro set-up last year?

8. not really.. i went on vacation for a week and made a wick system for watering

9. lil update.

Are there any advantages to using a fan during flowering? I a fan on it all through veg

Attached Files:

10. Damn man, looking gooooood. I grew last year one plant with 3 cfls turned out a comparable size to yours but sadly it was a male.

11. im starting to think she might be hermie.. some balls have been popping out on some of the lower branches, but when they open up as pollen sacks do, they have pistils inside.. wtf? Ill try to get some pics

Ive heard that herms produce femanized seeds.. is this true?

12. pics

first 3- ball shots
    4th- crystals
    5th- top shot

Attached Files:

13. its definatly a herm now.. does anyone know about the femanized seed thing?

14. Feminized seeds not sure but your almost guarenteed to have Hermie traits