Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another One...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by InhaleToxins, Jun 12, 2009.

1. #1 InhaleToxins, Jun 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009

2. I don't think it's worth getting caught.

Spice Gold is your friend.

3. So, you think that I don't have a chance to pass it?

And unfortunately Spice Gold is not an option for me. :(

Thanks for your opinion, anyone else?

4. Forget that legal herb nonsense. Me personally, just to be on the safe side, I always give myself a week (7 days) before the test to stay completely clean. I'm 5'7, 140lbs, and a fast metabolism as well. But there are some extra things you can do to help yourself:

Remember THC is fat soluble; so the best thing you can do is watch your diet. Flush your body with water and/or other diuretics such as cranberry juice. You can also take Niacin (found at GNC) which throws your metabolism into overdrive. I recommend you search the forum on Niacin before you take it - it's some hardcore stuff. Exercise. Exercise. Exercise. If you're drinking a lot of water - note that they will throw out your test if the urine is clear. So you can do other things to get yellow (creatine) back into your urine such as taking B12 (also at GNC).

That's the best thing to do. Again, watch your diet, drink lots of water, exercise, and take niacin if needed. On the last day you can do a hardcore flush with water and right an hour before you go test take some B12 vitamins to color the urine back to normal.

Or there's synthetic urine you can buy; hope this helps!

5. The most important thing for you to consider is this: How important is this job to you? Does it ruin any career advancement you may be getting if you don't pass; is this the ideal job you've been hunting for a long time?; if it's really important to you then what's a couple weeks of not smoking?

6. Thanks for the info in your first post, but I knew most of that.

And this won't be for a job. If I do happen to take it, it will be court ordered.

And to make it clear, since you didn't really answer my question, you would stay clean and not blaze?

Thanks for the opinion and info!

7. Yeah with my Detox routine I can actually clean myself in just a few days; but I'm a habitual smoker so just to be on the safe side of things i give myself 7 full days of being completely away from marijuana in every form, even cookies.

I think you were save to blaze on the day you made the post. And maybe the day after. But obviously you're going to want to give yourself some time. The less time then the more you need to pay attention to a strict detox routine.

Hope this helps better..

8. Just don't blaze and also take some precautionary measures to flush your system as well.