Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another One Ounce Blunt

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by D3vO, Nov 28, 2008.

1. This summer my friends and I sent our buddy away (moved to Alberta) with a huge going away party. We had a few kegs, lots of people but the most exciting part of the night was the one ounce blunt.

We threw an entire 28 grams of beaster - dank quality weed together and rolled from that. The final product weighed 33.5 grams and the first burn lasted for close to two hours. At this point we left for the bar, when we came back and smoked it for another hour and a half before it was finished.

The blunt was passed around to everyone at the party at least once and was a huge hit....it was hands down the most intense smoking experience of my life, especially the afterbar session because there were only six heads left to finish it.

[ame="http://s174.photobucket.com/albums/w112/D3vO/?action=view&current=The335gBlunt.flv"][​IMG][/ame]

2. you was doming the blunt, how many heads was on it?

3. Pretty sweet, although I could never see myself using that much bud :eek:

4. Ahh the one ounce blunt, such a great thing. And it was beast?? Must have lasted awhile.

5. Only in Ontario...

aha stay stoned man:smoking:

6. oh good god yes. looks like a bomb ass friday night man.

7. Wish i was smokin it.

8. Nice, Im rolling up a few small blunts ( 4 or 5 g's ) then im hitting the town with some buddies :p

9. Agreed.

I cant lie that id be something id try for the hell of it, But only if its like 28 heads and 1 gram each. Cuz fuck a gram aient no big deal for me to waste.

Hittin a blunt so fat and long would be an experience i wouldnt forget, I havent forgot the others, My one boy would roll quater ounce blunts on the reg but he was one who wanted to be center of attention but shiet i didnt complain, I smoked a free quater (Way back early smokin days shiet.) But id do it even with 2-3 grams id throw in on it jus to take a few hits off it and remeber the experience.

But if i was gon do that, Fuck that. Roll eighth blunts and you'll have 8 FAT blunts. A eighth blunt is pretty damn fat and if rolled right will smoke a long time.

I wouldnt use much more then a eighth in a blunt at any time of my own weed.

I normally roll about 1.2-1.5 grab rillos for myself.

10. huge joints like that are a waste of weed imo

11. god, everyone blows off to alberta...

but anyway, that's crazy!
    when/if i ever decide to quit weed.. that's exactly how i'm going out.
    ..TO THE HEAD! :O aha.

12. also, as for the whole waste thing.... yes.
    but i mean, if you have the weed/money to waste, why the hell not?
    "...you think this shit just grows on trees, man?"

:smoke:

13. Hey all.....the blunt was passed around the whole party so there were over 50 people smoking on it to begin with. Some people only took one hit but most just kept in the rotation.

14. 50 people - ewwww nasty

15. ^^haha, funny... never really think about it that way.

16. Agreed :D

17. 50 heads damn

18. What a waste of bud / :