Another one of those Reccomend me a game thread

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Sour Kush, Feb 16, 2011.

1. So I bought Dragon Age: Origins yesterday thinking it would be something good but it just isn't cutting it, I really don't like this game, it feels like Fable meets Masss Effect and the combat leaves a lot to be desired.

So I will be taking it back today so what should I get in it's place?
    I'm into Action/FPS and RPGs and I can't decide what I want to do. New Vegas looks OK I guess but I still haven't finished FO3. And my friend bought NV at the same time that I bought Dragons Age yesterday so it will be a while before I could borrow it, but yeah..

Anyway, what do you reccomend GC?

2. left for dead 2 is a pretty good game if u like first person shooters just picked it up its pretty goood.

3. Action/FPS and RPG at the same time?

Only thing that comes to mind is Borderlands.

4. I've owned Borderlands and L4D2.

<3 Borderlands Hate L4D2.

And no, not necessarily at the same time, aha. :laughing:

5. Red Dead Redemption

6. Own it.

I own:
    Morrowind
    Oblivion
    GTA IV
    Red Dead
    L4D (1 & 2)
    Fallout 3
    Jade Empire
    Modern Warfare 2
    Black Ops
    Bayonetta
    Prototype
    MK vs DC
    Fable ( 1,2,3 )
    Gun
    Bully
    Super Smash Bros Brawl
    Build n Race
    NFS: Undercover
    NFS: ProStreet
    NFS: Shift
    NFS: Most Wanted
    NFS: Hot Pursuit
    Gears of War
    Mass Effect 1 ( and 2)
    Resident Evil 5
    Mirror's Edge
    and now Dragon Age: Origins but it's of course, going back since I still have 6 days to get my money back.

7. I dont mean to sound redundant, but Bad Company 2! If youre into FPSs, this is a great game. On pc, CS:S is good too, but its not a casual game. Most people who play it are REALLY good.

8. Battlefield BC2 is the illest and most realistic!! Love it! What maps do you play?

9. Atacama Desert, Harvest Day, and Oasis are my favorites :)

10. If you like RPGs bro, try out Star Ocean: The Last Hope or Tales of Vesperia. Both are great RPGs in my eyes.

11. Bioshock is a good game, very atmospheric, and good looking, has kinda RPG type thing with the adam you collect.

Pretty cheap now for the first one, great fun stoned, anyway just my 2 cents

12. Well sir, it appears that your list is missing Dead Space 2.

13. Why the fuck would I forget to mention that game. Anyway, yes, Dead Space 1 & 2 are great games to get as well. They are extremely original which is hard to find in games nowadays.

14. I just recently started playing City of Heroes again. It is a very good RPG.

15. Don't bother buying New Vegas... People say it gag balls.

As your eterny, i recommend you to get into a new genre. You seem to have beaten all the awesome RPG games like Oblivion, Fallout, Red dead and so on..
    Assasins Creed II was pretty epic. So was Bioshock.

The genre that is next to RPG's is Cut and slash games. Personally i would say that Ninja Gaiden II is a challenge, God Of War, and that game with that guy with those powers:smoke:

16. Thanks for all the reccomendations guys but I decided to go with Mafia II and Destroy all Humans! ( I missed it so much )