Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another one of them thar quiz posts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IGotTheCottons, Jun 1, 2003.

1. i think i saw this around somewhere... but when i ran a search i couldn't find it... so i figured i'd post it again :D

[​IMG]
    You are Tank, from "The Matrix." Loyal
    till the end, you spare no expense in ensuring
    the well-being of others.

<font size="-1">What Matrix Persona Are You?</font>
    <font size="-3">brought to you by Quizilla</font>

2. Tank was written out of the second one because he wanted too much money. Hows that for faithful, dedicated and loyal, Cottons?

3. LOL that's crazy...

4. lol, ironic

[​IMG]
    You are Trinity, from "The Matrix."
    Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate
    heroine.

5. trinity's hot :D

6. She has a nice body, well suited to leather, but not the greatest of faces. Sensi on the other hand, we all know is a knockout. Right, girl?

7. something tells me you dont have much of a chance there though wang... lol

anyways, onto me...
    when answering the questions i was SURE i was gonna be the skinny kid who asks about "how does the matrix know what chicken tastes like?"
    [​IMG]
    You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You
    display a perfect fusion of heroism and
    compassion.

me? neo? heroic!?
    hehe, if u say so u lovely lovely test u. ;)

ps, trinity has a nice face, if u say otherwise u r far too fussy. not every woman in the world was gifted with the face of denise richards!

8. trinitys not aging well...

can you all believe the last matrix came out 3 years ago!!! jesus, thats along time.

Im morpheus, yeeah!

9. Ya I was thinking I've never macked so hard in my life and she has the sense to want to sleep with girls. Mebbe this pot is getting to me. :stoned: