Another one of Alicedee's crazy high stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by alicedee07, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I just realized that I've been on this forum for a while blades, and I must have posted so many "omg I'm so fucking high" or "I'm tripping balls" thread, so I'm gonna go ahead and call them the Alicedee Chronicles :cool:

Anyways, right now I am fucking high as shit. I was tripping so hard earlier. The songs I was listening to were Speake to Me/Breathe, Time, and Echoes, all by Pink Floyd. Wow. I literally felt like I was flying. There were times I was tempted to get under my blancket and just stretch out as if I was flying like Superman lol. There was also this moment I was staring at my chair right by my bed and thinking that it might attack me LMAO. I was like, holy shit. I had to calm down. At this point, I was listening to Echoes, and wow, I started to get really scared. If anyone is familiar with the song, the middle part has this very eerie sounds, and progresses to a more. I closed my eyes and I pictured myself flying over canyon of blackness, but I could see these black shadows coming out of the canyon. It looked like they were coming for me. It was scary as shit. I had to turn off the song by now but I've been listening to David Gilmour since then and now I feel great. I'm finally coming down a little bit. I haven't smoked in a week and a half, and taking as big a bong rip that I took, I was sent out of this world. Damn I love the ganja :smoking:

2. #2 JohnnyOnTheSpot, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Sounds awesome dude!
    ima try it out too, keep us posted man.

check these songs out too dude.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0vl-7L-2Ow"]YouTube - Air - How does it make you feel Video[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkgfmWfJ11s"]YouTube - Air - All I Need - New Video![/ame]

3. Echoes is an intense but mellow song dude

that middle part is pretty trippy. that shit used to freak me out sober.

4. i gotta get some of that weed

5. :rolleyes:that is all.

6. Seriously.

oh and GO DEVILS!

7. damn let me hit that shit.

8. what the f*ck

should this be in pandoras box? or i need to buy some of this weed your smoking..

im smoking the best kush i could buy and some b.c and im NO WHERE NO WHERE near that stoned. and never have been..............

i dont know what else to say haha

9. I really just don't smoke often. After taking a month off I've only been smoking once, twice a week max. And I trip my fucking balls off....every single time. I've done acid and shrooms about 12 times total, 6 times each, so maybe that has something to do with it.

10. echoes is a great song, lately ive been getting into their division bell album though its quite a trip.

11. another atl toker? let me hit that shit! =]