Another Northern Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Green First, Jul 23, 2007.

1. best wishes on the quality of your buds, i hope next year your plants will reach their full potential. Nice to know there are respectible people out there growing lean and green out with nature. Sadly I can't grow since i'm on a tight budget right now. good luck man

2. Ten pounds :smoke: awesome work. Sucks that the other spots got ripped, but I guess it's all part of the game of growing eh? Congrats though, on an awesome grow. Thanks for making this thread, I really enjoyed following it. You're an inspiration :D

3. ive followed you this year and just read your last years report. I know your pains and joys man. i think you have made some great choices with ISLAND SWEET SKUNK. it is the end all kick ass strain and ive seen most of them in 8 years. i read somewhere that you cant have yield and potency but ISS has both. see for yourself. good luck.

4. That grasshopper is one happy fellow! :)

5. sucks 2 of your spots got ripped, better luck next time<3

6. this is what i do, i get a big roll of wire netting with holes about 2inch by 1inch wide and make a cage so no animals can get in and the plants will grow thru the netting out the top and nothin will eat the plants

7. solid grow man. i like how you maximized your area 10 pounds isnt so bad ;) haha lol

enjoy

8. Whoa, this post is over 2 years old.....way to bring back the oldies......

07 was a desent year, 06 was the best I ever had clocking in at 11 to 12 p. Hopefully next year 2010 is were dreams are made.....

But as we all know strain selection is a bitch, still trying to deside what to grow for next....

9. That seems like a great grow man? wish i had a spot like that... anyway you know what strain you should try and get? Alaskin Thunderfuck. I've heard great things about it and your in Canada (right?) so you should have some luck. Have a great harvest man