another newbie...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by justme, Jul 27, 2001.

1. High everyone...I know some of the people here already...they actually let me know about this place. They were right about this being a cool site and all! [​IMG]
    To let you know some about myself...I'm a 39 y/o woman that is married, with one child. My son means the world to me, he impresses and amazes me just about everyday! [​IMG] Let's seeI guess I'm kind of earthy, nutty, nuturing, and intense...depending on my mood....... [​IMG] ..I promise I never bite, unless you ask me too! Oh wow...I better shut up.
    I live in a kind of mid-size town, in Massachusetts. There seems to be alot of secrets kept here...it's kind of weird that way. [​IMG] I grew up in NJ, so at first I loved it here...but, now I want to move again.
    I work/volunteer as an advocate and activist for DMH in my state, and am starting a program with a friend of mine, designed to help people recover from mental illnesses. Anyway, I like politics, philosophy, art, music, science, and life...(hehe...well most of the time). I love being with my son [​IMG] , my friends, and my friends from YaHooka! [​IMG]
    Peace,

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: justme ]

[ July 27, 2001: Message edited by: justme ]

2. Hi justme,Welcome to the Coffeeshop. :D

3. Thanks critter and Stash!

I like it here...it's mellow and intelligent...I love that about stoners, most of us are that way... [​IMG]
    Peace,

4. wellcome. see, yahooka has one forum for mellow stoners. coffeeshop has a whole board!

• Like Like x 1