another Newbie

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by freedom45, Dec 31, 2008.

1. ladies004.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]Hello all

i am new to this site,and new to growing:wave:I have just started 6 white widow clones on dec 20. they are about 12" i may switch them to flower on jan3-5 is this ok?i fert the clones on dec 22 with Wilson organic fish plant food 5-10-5. what should i use for the flowering stage and how often. i am using a 400 hps The closet RH stays around 40-60 and temp 17-23c.any help would be appreciated I am in southern Ontario Canada

also i am looking for some Mazar seeds

Ponder the significance of short person behavior empeddled depressed pankromatic resinence and other highly ambient domains arf she said:cool:

Attached Files:

2. Looks fine, flower at will.

3. All of your ladies look kinda thirsty.... ?

4. Thanks guys

I was told to let them get thirsty rather than to wet,i am watering every 4-6 days 1-2 liters per.
    What is the best fert for flowering?

I am building a stealth room when i get back from nfld 4x8x8.but their is so much to read befor i start. i am looking at all the turn key boxes. i think i can build as good for alot less$

:cool:

5. What did you use in your setup?, Im new to growing Indoor, I always grow mine outside, but its way too cold.

6. What about your ventilation ? :poke: Do you recycle the air in that closet ?

That is key to big plants as well as the proper amount of light and all the other attributes. If you do everything right, but forget the ventilation, you are going to have problems.

7. i am running 400 hps with a 3 foot reflector 18/6.a small fan for circulation. the closet is vented ferom the room the closet is in. the temp is 16-25c RH is 30-60%. i water every4-6 days from my fish tank.

Some of my leafs are brown in by the stem not tips, and one has brown tips.
    i only fertalized once two weeks ago organic fish fert.

why do my plants look so :(