Another Newbie -- Sort of

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by seb7718, Mar 24, 2013.

1. I am a newbie -- actually a revived old stoner. It has been 30 years (give or take) and I couldn't stand it any longer. I am glad to see that prohibition on pot in the USA is on its way out. I used to smoke the hell out of that heavenly flower. Got married, kids, jobs with drig testing all made me give it up. Now I am in my mid 50s, the kids are gone and I figured, what the hell. It is time to get back to what I love and have missed for sooooo long.

In my frist grow with Hydroponics -- Duthc Passion Master Kush and in my second week of flowering. I gotta say the ladies are looking awful sweet. I know most of you will laugh at me, but I have been actaully getting a little buzz off of the sucker leaves and trimmings -- that tells you how long it has been for me.

I have been reading the posts on this site for several months and decided to join in. Hope to contribute to the community as I gain some experience.

I want to thank everybody for sharing -- I have learned a lot from reading the posts. :wave:

2. High and welcome to GC!