Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another newb question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by holysmokes, Dec 17, 2008.

1. im back again with another newbie question: im tired of lugging around this sig filled with stale quotes, so how do i make an image on my computer my new sig? for that matter, how do i post images from my computer/elsewhere that i dont have the html code for?

thanks

2. wth?

your sig kicks ass. portal FTW!

3. thanks man, but i still want to know how to do it. anybody feel like telling me?

4. i cant figure out how to make my sig show up on posts...or profile picture for that matter

and lovin the calvin and hobbes, by the way!

5. best strip ever:D

6. anybody?????

7. Click "User CP"
    go to edit signature
    either put in the link to the image you want on your signature or upload it.

8. The best program to use to make a sig image would be photoshop, but if you don't have that you could use paint. It's not as easy as it may seem. lol.

9. If you want just a picture, find the pic you want and put it in your photobucket account (make one if you don't have one). Then copy the image code from photobucket and paste it into your sig.

10. thanks blades