Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another new pick up Super OG,Platinum Bubba,Original Norcal Trainwreck (Pics)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GDPlover, May 2, 2008.

1. well one of my buddies who is a vendor for the clubs and is a excellent grower came over and brought over these 3 strains claiming that its all some FIRE he grew them all and they are super dank all i can say is i tried one bongload of each and im :smoking:. Im also not a fan of trainwreck but once i saw this batch it changed my views on the strain and i love this batch.
    once i saw them i knew i had to get some and hes a homie so he hooked it up with a great price.

Super OG
    [​IMG]

Platinum Bubba Kush
    [​IMG]

Original Norcal Trainwreck
    [​IMG]

2. nice but that bubba doesnt look like kush its 2 fluffy.. but the OG looks like some dank kush cuz its more dense

3. Now that, is bud. cali has the best fucking weed, behind amsterdam of course. NYC is good but its all sprayed and fucked with.

I just got some super OG kush, it looks just like that. I bet that shit knocks you right off your ass.

4. Nice buds mayne... Enjoy those :)

I've lived on both coasts, and I can honestly say that neither side has better weed than the other. It all depends on who you know, really.

I've gotten weed out here in Philly that spanks anything I smoked in Cali... And I def. got some good ass trees in Cali, lol.

5. man gdp what clics do u go to man....i hit gsc yesterday for the 1st tyme

6. Thats true, but in cali you don't need to know shit, all you need to do is have a little card, and you kind find anything.

7. Holy shit.

8. California Bud > Amsterdam bud

Cali is full of good bud but it also has the bud that you NEVER see anywhere else...just got know the right peeps or pay alot (55-70) for the craziest shit you ever seen.

9. i have a few that i frequent, but these werent from the clinic, how is golden state?

10. golden state waz mad coo....there lil toke up room iz da bizznezz....they had so many different types of erb man i waz in heaven....lol overall ill give it a 10 out of 10...coo all peaple and a hot chick that worked the counter 2

11. really nice buds

12. how are the prices

13. damn that OG kush looks really nice

which one had the best high? personally i love the goos smells and tastes and looks but i all dont matter if it doesnt get me totally stoned

where can i get that OG kush seeds?

14. the best high hands down was the super OG, but i would perfer the trainwreck in the daytime, OG kush is clone only