Another new grower and my closet.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by jasper19, Apr 1, 2016.

1. #1 jasper19, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
    I figure its pretty typical of a small tent set up.
    Gorilla Tent 2x2.5
    S&P silent line fan
    Phresh filter
    Mars-Hydro Pro II Cree 128
    Organic soil cooking and the seeds inbound.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pics taken before the light showed up and Im going to do 2 plants.
    Still tweaking my power cables and I have a couple accessories coming in like a digital timer vs the mechanical I bought and a power meter. Setup the power outlets in one small area on the shelf to the left that's not visible.
    I have a new surround air filter running in the spare bedroom this is in to help break up the sound and any potential smell issues but honestly with the door closed I cant hear ANYTYHING until I turn on the grow light and its still faint and if I were not listening for it Id never hear it. Plus I put a new locking door handle on the closet. Venting to the roof makes it better I hope. Door will stay closed and locked unless one of us is home and there is sufficient door gap to allow air flow. I will be drying and curing in here as well.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Looks killer! And if that new mars pro really has CREE components, then your gonna do well. Good work!

Sent from my SD4930UR using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  3. Going to add couple quick pics of the set up ready for seeds. I have the pots full and my seeds should be here next week.
    I mounted the power controls next to the tent but space is limited. I considered buying a Hoffman enclosure but didn't want to go that extreme and mount DIN rails and cut holes etc. Its not my best work but its easy to take down. On the left is incoming power, going out to the power strip, thru a power meter, because I added the power strip after realizing I may need a couple more easy access outlets. Plug on strip goes to power the double gang box. The light timer is on that one and the other two plugs are for the exhaust fan and circulation fan. The middle control box is the low-off-high exhaust fan control. Im pulling 3.33 amps with the fans on high and the lights on full flower settings.
    My next pics will be in a grow journal if my seeds ever arrive. Atomic Northern Lights.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. wow bro this looks awesome, what will your genetics be? I'm also a first time grower.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The seeds are Dr. Atomic Northern Lights from Vancouver seed bank.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cool bro, in for the ride:)

7. I have the pro epistar 160. And I keep it about 36inches off the top of my plants .
    Be careful that is a powerful light . These new pro series are no joke. You can stunt the fuck out of them by having the light to close .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nice setup man ofc you will get a kicker yield with some fire bud.

I myself and a few other growers here on GC are growing in small boxes. So you should for sure get a couple ounces if not a good pound.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app