Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another never drinking again thread

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ninjasquirle, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Hey sorry if this has been posted recently but after another night of drinking I finally realized I no longer easily able to do so. My family has had a history of alcohol intolerance (reaction too not alcoholism that's my dad's side.) Recently however I tried to get back into social drinking (a beer here and there at parties), and last year during my freshman semester I drank quite a bit back when before I really got into pot and switched to heads. So after a year of nearly no alcohol I have gained an appreciation for beer but now any amount of booze makes sick and throw up and this has been a trend with my grandfather (mother's father), my mother, and now myself can barley drink without getting sick and now I have decided its no longer worth pursuing and I will just stick to weed because I feel healthy and not violently ill till I puke unlike alcohol. Has anyone else have a problem with alcohol as in picking up drinking after an extended sobriety and just got sick from it or if you have also been unable to drink I would like to hear your experiences.
    P.S. skip the booze and :smoke: on gc

2. What do you expect? Alcohol is literally poison to your body, that's why it reacts the way it does. I have never seen anyone puke from weed, and I'm sure if they did it's because they swallowed smoke or something.

3. I've puked from weed ONCE. We were sharing a bong between about 9 people, and at my 6th bong I just puked completely randomly as soon as I inhaled the smoke. I'm guessing I swallowed it or something. I don't believe I ate that day either though, so that might be a contributing factor. :)

4. Alcohol really fucking sucks compared to weed in my opinion. When I drink, I get too drunk to know my limits and end up drinking too much and having an awful time. Also, hangovers suck.

Beer is really nice once in a while after toking, but I cant stand hard liquor like vodka or rum.

5. I drink socially and I puke pretty much every time I drink heavily just because I have a weak stomach (I also puke a lot when doing some specific unmentionables). You just gotta learn to puke and rally. The night doesn't end when I puke, it gets even better because I can fit more beer into my stomach :D

But for me, alcohol is only for the occasional wild-night. Smoke weed erryday

6. Alcohol helps balance me out sometimes. My mind is naturally high revving and deep thinking, so booze is one of the few things that helps me relax and not give such a shit.