another mutant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alone And Strange, Jan 16, 2014.

1. can anyone tell me what to do with a plant that wont seperate from the stalk as in the leaves are in a skin attatched to the stalk , you can see them formed under the skin of the stalk but without lights it just looks like bumps on the stalk .The strain is Laughing Buddah and the seeds were fairly expensive so i dont want to bin it so il see if it rights itself otherwise has anyone had a plant like this if so how did it turn out

2. pictures man... WTF you talking about?

3. Holly molly was this guy stoned when he typed this up? Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Post some pics if you can

5. ?????Things that make ya go hmmmmSent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Wow this mind fucked me. I had to put the bong down and read it again lol! How is it growing with no leaves??? This is weird. Mutant plant lol... You better put some sunglasses on it so it can control it's laser eyes rofl

7. Damn this dude is gonna leave us hangin

8. For real I wanted to see this lolSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. it was probably just a sprout with that film over the cotelydon.Mj

10. Hmmm maybe, I wish I knew. He never said anything about the age. Sounds like it tho