Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another "Microwave your Joint" thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokehTehBerr, Mar 29, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELvVkFv7M_U]Nardwuar vs. Snoop Dogg (2010) - YouTube[/ame]

@ 45 seconds

Snoop Dogg microwaves his blunts!

3. my friend microwaved her blunt one time. shit tasted like assssssssssss. :mad:

4. I like to microwave my blunts every once in a while, it makes it nice and warm and it pulls so easily...I see kids try to roll blunts and that shit is sloppin wet and im just like, uhhh I don't even want that.

5. Microwave doesn't cause that radiation though, most things are radioactive to some incredibly small degree. Exposing something to radiation doesn't make it radioactive. Hell, they actually use certain types of radiation to sterilise surgical tools.

6. All I have to say to that is, Snoop sounds so sensual when he talks stoned.

7. I just use my lighter to tighten it up if I have too.

8. Just fucking roll it the right way and you won't have to.

9. How angry are you?

10. Sounds like a dumb idea... I'm glad my dank prices are so low and I don't have to resort to shit like this to make my bud last ahahaha <3 canada

11. It's not to make your bud last it's for a better smoke...when you wanna stretch your bud you don't roll it up.

12. My bad, I didn't know what it was for because I never did that bit still I agree that if you roll it right it'l smoke right especially for a blunt.. those things burn so well without having to do this.

13. DAMN this thread blew up.
    1) I don't really like to smoke blunts. Other than the occasional leaf wrap. So, I never roll them.

2) I use bongs/pipes 75% of the time. But the 25% I roll a big fat joint in a 1.5 and believe it or not microwaving it for a few seconds does make it smoke a little better, Reguardless of what you think. Don't believe me? Try it

3) Lold at the snoop dog video.

4) Im stoned

14. [quote name='"AhTee"']
    How angry are you?[/quote]

Probably pretty mad, we're talking about microwaving joints.

15. Radiation passes through whatever you put in the microwave. The food doesn't become radioactive :')... if that's what you're saying.

16. Ha, fuck that..

17. Ive heard of people microwaving weed for edibles...
    But thats different...

What would posses someone to even think this is a good idea?