Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

another "Microwave your Joint" thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokehTehBerr, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Ok so I have never been a believer of the "microwaving your joints or blunts" trick to have a better smoke.. Some people typed about letting it microwave for a minute ish

DONT DO THAT

, (i microwave mine now for 6 to 7 seconds), and it really makes a difference. Joint does actually burn slower and it seems to just plain hit easier/better. I don't believe it gets the weed too hot (for too long) to release much, if any, thc. BUT it does seem to make the joint just a little puffier and tighter and just makes a difference for the better.

I recommend just rolling a half gram joint and give it a shot. Worse case scenario? You still get high.

Is this all just hokem? Fuck if I know but I'll probably keep doing it. Anyone else ever done this? Smoke report?

2. it gets more compact cuz your drying the bud a little bit more, it might decarb your weed depending on heat, but instead of doing that cook a larger ammount for 160 in the oven for a few mins

3. Is it not the same thing to just hold the lighter beneath the joint and bake it a little before lighting it up? I kinda feel like putting bud in the microwave just isn't the brightest of ideas, as in it may loose some potency.

4. Mmmm radiation....

5. Ive never thought of that before and Ill probably never try it. Think Ill just stick to rolling joints then smoking them lol :smoke:

6. If you have to do something with a machine (other than vape) I'll pass.

7. [quote name='"jswanny47"']Mmmm radiation....[/quote]

So your food gets radiation too?

8. Yes, it does... Do you know what a microwave actually is?

9. its called roasting when you hold the joint over a lighter..... personally i don't know what difference it makes, but i use that method on cigs when i mix them with hash, the tobacco crumbles better which makes it easier to mix. that's all.

dont think im gonna microwave my joint lol but its something i might try when im fuckstoned.

10. #12 Zerve, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    Do you know how radiation works? lol

You're getting blasted with millions upon millions of particles/waves of radiation every second of every day you're on earth. Except maybe for the times you find yourself encased in lead.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3FFoYLGo7c]SOUTH PARK Medicinal Fried Chicken - YouTube[/ame]

12. When I first said "Mmm Radiation" it was a slight play on words. Because, technically microwaves do use radiation to heat. Then you you decided to be a smartass and say "So does your food have radiation in it too?" Which it does... So I said yes. I wasn't trying to say you're going to die from using a microwave, and no I'm not retarded. You smellin what I'm steppin' in man?

13. this is the stupidest shit I've ever read. microwave your joints/blunts. Just roll that shit and smoke it for christ sake.

14. #17 kingsmo, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    suddenly i feel like ive been lied to my whole life.

i can never see eye to eye with my microwave again. i guess ill have to "pull the plug" on our relationship now.

bitch has been poisoning my food all this time! she told me shes better than my cooking range. she said i don't have to stand around and watch the food get coooked, said shell make some kind of noise when its done. hoe! now i cant even warm my joint inside her because shes come down with fuckign radiation.

dont bitches like radiate 5 days a month? its like they got the radiation inside them the whole time but they only seem to harm you when you try to put your joint in them during those 5 days. its totally OK if you put food in there, but "your joint"?? NO WAY.

so im so fucking hgiht right now.... i dont even know if what i said makes any sense.

:smoking:

15. lmao alright man

16. guys chill. microwaves are not the bad guy.

17. and yea microwaves are perfectly save. they emit waves that match the natural frequency of water molecules, which excites them until the water in whatever it is your microwaving gets hotter, and then heats everything non-water by convection. which is why nothing would happen if you just put an empty dish in a microwave, but a hamster would combust. which is something that im realizing that the stoner world should not know lol