Another membership question - is this valid?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by AloeRuss, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hello

I made decision to become a gold member on Tuesday this weekto support this awesome site and in hope that I will be able to access the Nirvanaforum area.

Since I made a payment there has been no communication withforums admins nor any new areas for me to access have appeared. I find this site to be an awesome area for meand others to exchange ideas, learn new things and meet others, and I am ashamedto say that “validity” question has come up in my mind to question if me payingGold member fees was just a scam.

Are there any gold members out there who can tell me that itis valid and one day I will have access to the Nirvana area of the forums andsomeone will let me know that the membership has been accepted.

Thank you

2. It usually takes a couple days. When I joined it was close to a week before I was in. I think the problem is there is only one or two people who can change members from regular to paid member status. So it takes time.

You're good, man.

3. Alright. Still waiting to be added but I guess I just have to wait

4. Did you try submitting a support ticket like I mentioned in your other thread? :p

http://forum.grasscity.com/tickets/newticket/
    Department: Membership Upgrade

You'll probably want to include your order number too.

5. Yes. I did submit a ticket last week. Has been 9 days now but still nothing.
    Could it be that my money is not good and I have been denied the membership?
    Well, at this point, excitement of becoming a member and having access to something new, has kind of evaporated. I'll just forget about it for now. Great if I get it one day.

6. You can check on your shop account under recent orders to see the status of your purchase if you have concerns regarding payment...as long as everything is good, your account will be upgraded...it's just unfortunate that it is taking a long time...both of my upgrades, as well as the ones I purchased for others were relatively quick...

7. Wow. It has been 14 days since I made my payment and no one replies to my email's and the status of my ticket hasnt changed. Still no access to Nirvana forums. Dissapointing.

8. How did you make payment?

9. Through the store and received confirmation that it has been received

10. Well, this is a 2nd ticket I have submitted without any kind of responce...
    Is there anybody out there?

"Hello. My order number 400315694
    I have requested my membership to be upgraded to gold and paid on November 13th. Ever since I have not heard from anyone nor my membership has been upgraded. Please let me know if something wrong with my payment or there is a problem with processing my request.
    Sicerely, Russ"

11. Ah.. I jguess I will just put a stop on my payment or just call it a loss...

Not sure what you guys think but after pleading for anyone to say anything for over 10 days with complete silence in return is just not cool. ...

Too bad. It is a good site

12. Yeh try mailing an admin?

13. I just re-upped my membership with a credit card and I got an email confirmation of my card being accepted within a few minutes...

14. I think my status just changed.. At least my name shows in gold now. Thanks Gnik

15. It is a good site and it looks like you're good to go by the color of your screen name. The administrator that usually handles these day to day issues has been absent for a week and should be back soon.

With the holidays here, patience is a virtue....we are all volunteers and have lives outside of GC.

Cheers,

Chunk

16. Anything that is purchased through the store is a Support issue for the store. Everything has to be checked there so it is always best to open a ticket with Store Support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.