Another Liar For McCain!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Medicine Al, Oct 24, 2008.

1. All's quiet in this thread, so for my bump of the day...

Recruiting college students to go around pretending to being fake victims to racially inflammatory crimes that didn't happen?

No, nobody could be that desperate, could they?

Maybe she was just recruiting for a local hate group.

2. There's nothing really to say. She has some serious mental problems. It was a fucked up thing to do and she should be thoroughly punished for it and made to get help.

The current prevalence estimate is that about 20 percent of the U.S. population are affected by mental disorders during a given year.

3. And thats probably a low estimate!

So why are Americans so unhappy, when they have the greatest nation in history, crumbling all around them?

I just hope the lesson that comes of this, is that there are some pretty disturbed people are out there, working hard to keep America safe, and by that I mean the poor cops who sounded pretty pissed off by this stunt.

And if you hear any outrageously told tales like this, take them with a grain of salt, nobody is out there "mugging whitey for Obama".:D

Lets hope both sides can stick to the real issues, like Sarah Palin's shoes.;)

4. #5 CaliCoast, Oct 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2008
    :laughing: I saw this story in the morning and it said that the cops couldn't verify her story. That's some shit though she made up the whole thing but I thought the thread was going to be about a campaign staffer or something. So what the fuck did she carve that backwards "B" in her own face :laughing:.

Edit: Oh shit she was a campaign volunteer, nice :rolleyes:

5. [​IMG]

6. It's like those movies where the psycho ex-girlfriend beats herself up and says you raped her. Dam she had to put some effort into those punches to give herself those black eyes eh?

7. man, she soo stupid.. plus putting b backwards.. :laughing:

if ure goin to lie to cops, dont ever admit the truth.. just keep lying...
    till they believe it ;)