Another KFC thread

Discussion in 'General' started by paperplanes11, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Saw a KFC thread last week about a guy who got a brain or kidney in his meal.

Well I was eating a breast from KFC and I was cautious about it so I picked it apart before eating it and of course I find what looks to be the same exact thing in mine.

image-3480388316.jpg

Looks like a spine bone and some organ. Gross

image-2096724240.jpg

image-2422811570.jpg

image-413985733.jpg

what should I do? Send this thing in?

2. fucking gross lol.

3. Get the media involved, theyd eat that shit up and you could probably make bank!

4. I put it in a bag and stuck it in the back of my fridge

5. Probably not but how does one go about this? And KFC would need proof it was from them. I didn't save anything other than the weird looking thing.

6. I don't really like kfc but the kfc in many other countries is nothings like the stuff in the states. In America there are biscuits instead of buns and twister sandwiches

7. those chinese mofo's that supply the chicken to kfc have been caught putting injection into their chickens to speed up their growth. id stay away and those pics are gross

8. #9 Blu3B3rryKush, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2013
    well at least that chicken didn't have lung cancer...

9. yea so any advice? i know its gross and ^^ haha mad funny

10. Fucking gross indeed...

11. im almost 100% that's what that is

12. you obviously must eat it and come back with results

13. I'd call your local media outlet lol. Direct them to the last person this happend to so they know its not a one time thing. You'll probably get a bunch of KFC coupons or something.

14. This guy is gonna ruin the golden crispy chicken skin, wtf op.

15. Store it in a jar and you'll have some delicious pickled brain.

16. Raises your IQ by 2.3.

17. They are kidneys by the way, not brains.

[​IMG]

18. That fact made them less appealing, if you can believe that lol.

19. it bothers me to know i ate KFC in the past. This is enough to make me stop having mcdonalds and any fast food ahaha