Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another joint v blunt thread.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayohe12, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Quick question. Those who smoke Joints and say blunts are the worst have you actually smoked a blunt and vice versa for the blunt smokers

2. Yes Ive smoke blunts, but I prefer joints. /thread

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. What I mean is why does joint smokers hate blunts and what not.
    Do you hate blunts?

Not /thread

4. I prefer joints because they hit easier (if rolled right ;)) and for some reason get me higher (nostalgia from first time?). But in no way do I hate blunts, I do find them more social than joints though. Joints are usually rolled for myself :smoking:

5. Apples and Oranges

6. Which one is the apple?

7. Blunt is orange , apple is joint. I prefer oranges :p

8. I kinda would prefer a blunt to smoke than a joint it's harsher and more ballzy/nigga like to smoke the first thing I smoked ever was a joint but the first time I got baked was on a blunt of that Disel I've smoked more blunts but when I'm alone I'm usually hitting the bowl I almost never solo blunts its sorta unnecessary so if I'm soloing a rolly it's probably a Jay

9. I take blunts to the dome every other day, loveit.

10. For mids a blunt. For some good bud a joint. You can taste the bud with a paper whoch is why i like them better. They burn just as slow as a blunt too if you have the right papers and can roll properly.

11. blunt after blunt after blunt after bl-

Oh my goodness someone give this child a paramedic!

13. I'll smoke a blunt but the tobacco kinda makes it harsh for my throat plus I sorta get nauseous, do they have hemp blunt wraps?

I'll smoke a joint but sometimes the joint canoes and goes out of place, the high is mellow though. Vapes and Water Filtration tools shit on them though. 

14. All I Smok Blunts

15. Magars, a cigar made with marijuana leaves instead of tobacco leaves and is filled with bud instead of tobacco

16. I make my own wraps outta shade leaves... But I love a good zig zag doobie ...blunts r good for smoking with a lot of ppl who r heavy hitters joints t for solo smoking or smoking with ppl who kno how to smoke a joint... U can't hit that bitch like blunt

17. I like them both, but I try not to smoke a lot of blunts because all the cancer thingy..

18. Never smoked a joint. Blunt once. Dont like the taste at it. Stick to the glass

19. Idk man. I see snoop saying he smokes 80+ blunts a day but has no cancer.

20. I mainly smoke out of my pipe or bong, but in occasions when there's 4 or more heads on it and we each pitched in a fair amount we'd just get blunts. I like joints too don't get me wrong, I just never smoke them on my own, whenever I smoke a joint it's because somebody has joint wraps and wants to roll it, or if the bud is presented to me already rolled, you know?