Another 'Is it ready?' thread

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Lost Boys, Dec 18, 2011.

1. bagseed, possible sour d,grown in topsoil w mulch...she is in Day 48(of flower, not flip) ,im struggling with spidermites right now,they're still there but ive taken most out with my hands and home made pesticides...started flushing this week (#7 )the buds swelled up alot last week, i dont know if they have anything else in them.. but i dont see many ambers if any...i mean theres def a couple there but she does not look like i imagined..im aware she did not get optimal conditions so id like to get an outside opinion
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    anyone got any helpfull advice?

heres the link to my journal-ish
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/948681-firstgrow-shadynasty.html

2. not ready and it was impossible to kill all spidermites with ur hands if they were big enough for you to see them crawling around then most likely you've got thousands hatched or eggs

go to your hydro store and get this stuff called liquid ladybug it kills them instantly

3. there should be no white hairs and wait atleast 2 more weeks

4. Spraying anything on your plants now can lead to mold. Wait until more ambers pop up for harvest. If I want couch lock, I go 50%+. If I want a good working high, I go no ambers to 5%. If I want a really nice enjoyable high I aim 20-40%. Depends on what you want out of the plant.

It doesn't look like you are overrun with mites, even though I can see they are definitely there. Continue with your home remedies, only wipe the leaves. This late it won't matter too much I don't think. Next grow try neem oil in vege as a preventative. Neem or garlic now might work to slow population growth.

5. thanks...shes def staying up this week..well see around wednesday or thursday how the ambers are looking..the home remedies is the best i can do right now, i dont have mobility or access to a grow shop..but i ordered some fox farm bug be gone spray that supposedly can be used up till harvest..so i hope it gets here before its time to harvest, and hopefully that will relieve the plant a little bit and let her squeeze out a little bit more weight or resin..