Another indoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spoabmx, May 28, 2012.

1. I've got a bag seed in a 5gal pot. Just recently showed sex and happy to say its a girl! Under a 400w hps. Using organic soil and general hydroponics flora line nutes. Just topped her a few days ago. Added the screen in there today

image-3581404509.jpg

Any feedback appreciated

2. Looking good! I'd say use some FIM for a SCroG.

3. Yup, time for topping / training and more vegetative time to train as many branches as you can get across that screen. Once you have a good veg canopy established on your screen, switch to 12/12 and watch them bloom.
    Oops... you said 400W HPS, have you already switched to 12/12? Normally you'd want to veg out the plant a lot longer, get those branches established & trained before switching. The plant should stretch 2 - 3X it's current height, but it's better to get that branching structure well established during your veg cycle, to increase the number of nodes to grow top colas.
    Train the "stretch" & hope for the best, but next time, veg longer and you'll be much more pleased with the results.
    Best of luck to you.

4. Yea I am using a 400w hps. I haven't switched to 12/12 yet. Just vegging with the hps. The plant is still a good 3-4 inches from the screen. The topped part the plant is just now startin to take off. Thanks for the input. This is my first attempt at scrog so I'm still learning bout it.

5. Great! Get as many branches going as you can & keep that baby veg-ing until you have a good canopy of branches trained across that screen (you may find you need to raise your screen a bit, I've seen them 12", 24", even higher. With your 400W HPS, you should be able to cover a 3'X3' screen with branches, as long as your strain cooperates. You'll be amazed when that finishes, how much bud you can squeak out of one plant.
    Best of luck!

6. Yea..Fill 80% of the screen then do the flip...

7. Thanks for all the info. I'll be sure to keep ya updated on how she goes.

8. Did some LSTing. She's getting wide and very thick. Starting to reach the screen. I was thinking of flipping soon and guide it through then. Any thoughts on that? All feedback appreciated

image-1698282031.jpg

image-276433266.jpg