another "i need advice thread"...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tuffmanjones, Apr 25, 2013.

1. so to be original...lol jk this probably isnt original at all..

so met this chick at my work, we chill on break n shit. she messages me seeming like she is interested, texts non stop the next day, plans to chill. All of this while she has a boyfriend. Then she mentions we cant hang for the plans, so we rain check, she says that all three of us (including bf) should do something?? like wtf is she telling me she just wants another male friend to smoke with?

so my question is...how do i tell her i want to hang with just her, without her bf, just to get to know her without seeming like an asshole? is it best just to give a woman that headsup about my intentions that i want us to be more than just friends?

2. Tell her you don't want to be a third wheel. Say that you're looking for a party of two.

"I'd rather not hang out with you AND your boyfriend, it would feel too awkward."

Or tell her to bring a cute single friend and make it a foursome. She'll either oblige, or say 'no'. If she brings a friend, good for you. If she says no, then she doesn't want you to fall for someone else, and that means she's really into you.

She's obviously interested, so play it cool. Take your time and let it happen.

Invite her to smoke a quick joint in your car right after work, assuming you're both out at the same time.

3. welcome to the friendzone