Another "I got robbed at gun point story"

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dank bank, Jun 28, 2010.

1. So I was down in Baltimore trying to cop some boy. Well I had some time to kill so I went to the mall. I was sitting outside smoking a cig and of course I get offered some purps I was like hell yea Ill take a gram. So I follow him around the corner of the mall. I pulls out my wallet and get my money out. He put the burner to my chest and told me to get the fuck outta here before he shot me and shit. fuck this sucks it was only $100 but it sucks so bad. I wish I woulda brought my knife or something but I forgot it. I woulda stabbed the fuck outta this dude forreal. And I guess I was an easy target being the only white boy in a 30 mile radius lol fuck.

2. "trying to cop some boy" ?

3. Fuck that sucks man.

I always carry a knife on me ever since my parents let get one as a boy scout :p

Live and let learn, at least you know what the douchebag looks like.

Good luck with that and stay green

4. Bringin' a knife to a gunfight isn't a good idea:rolleyes::smoke:

SUCKS that ya got ripped off though:(:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yeah I know man but what If I got caught with a burner and shit ya know that min 5 year sentence and a felony on my record. But it was a lesson learned man, never get shit off people you don't know.

6. You're smart for not packin',and I'm glad you weren't shot!! A hard lesson, but true:smoke:

7. Chances are he wouldn't have pulled the trigger. But you never know...just be glad you don't have any extra holes :D.

8. fuck people that do that.

9. God damn son! Only this would happen to you lol :S.

10. what mall were you at..?

11. I'm not sure it's near park heights and shit. It might have been the north point mall not sure

12. so u buy from random people?
    thats not smart as you can see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. thats not right dude who the fuck robs stoners you got to e an asssssssssssshole.

14. he probably would have shot you if u took that knife out. i remember i got robbed once when i did a firework stand. dumbass came right after they took the money. i’ll never forget it was 90 degrees out yet the gun pressed on the side of my head was so cold

15. Trying to buy weed.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Who woke this sleeping beauty

17. Crazy how I knew this story had to be old as dirt. You don't see the good ole "I got robbed by my sketchy longtime dealer" threads anymore :GettingStoned:

• Like Like x 1