Another 'how long til harvest' thread, sorry!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by a_newbie_grower, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Thanks! What's your setup, how many did you grow, and what was your yield? How long on flower? I think I'm cutting this Saturday regardless just because I'm going to be really busy soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2. It was a 36x20x62 Apollo tent. Mars 600 278 draw Apollo 4" inline cf and 2 clip fans and a booster fan for fresh air. I grew 2 plants first grow. I yielded 6 ounces maybe a little bit more. And enough for 4 pounds of canna butter. Here's one plant.[​IMG] Btw: your going to regret chopping early. It's not done yet! another 7 to 14 days and you'll see a nice difference. It's not going to be as high in THC if you Chop to early. I let mine flower for 11 weeks and vegged a month in a half. I harvested Them at 50 cloudy 50 amber.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sounds a whole heck of a lot like mine. I just took some more pics. I have to chop Saturday I think because I started my flush too early and I have a baby due this month, otherwise I'd wait
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Those really are some amazing looking frosty buds. Congrats on the baby my friend. That's a good reason to chop a little early. I don't think you'll be disappointed, except by how sore your hands will be from all that trimming. I hope you have some sharp trimming scissors and help lol.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lol yesterday we snipped off the tiniest popcorn bud and wrapped it in paper towels for a few minutes then smoked it. Wouldn't hold a light unless we had the lighter torching it but got us pretty ripped. Surprisingly smooth.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 Robbie714, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    Congrats on your baby! I didn't know that, Saturday is 4 days away so she will ripen more and have more amber. That's a Nice Bud man! You killed it how many plants? Nice an even canopy! That makes me want to grow that strain again

Btw: if your chopping for sure on Saturday give them more dark time like 10 on 14 off, it should help ripen.

7. Thanks! It's 2 plants you see in the wide shot, ran them through a scrog.

• Like Like x 1
  8. They came out Nice! You'll like the strain and high! I'm doing a ScrOG now in a 4x4 multi pack strain from Nirvana. WW, papaya, Ice and Blackjack. It's day 45 or 46 it's in my Journal. What did you use Hid lighting? I'm getting Aurora again and bubbalicious Femmed from Nirvana. for my 3x2 I grew to freebies from nirvana which was good bud, I'm just sticking with Femmed right now. But that's going to be some of the dankest dry weed you smoked in a while!
    Btw: what day of flower you at?
    Good Luck!

9. I'm growing them under 2x marshydro 300w leds. I can't wait until I get to chop and dry them

10. I grew under a Mars 600! You got Great results for 2 300's! I thought you were using a 600 Hps. Were you drying at? The temps should be in the 60's to 70 degrees and 45 to 55% Humidity. Take your time with the drying and curing it's the most crucial part.

11. Nope 2 300w! I'll be drying them in my tent with only the inline fan / filter running, don't want the house to reek. Not that I'll be able to smell them as I have no sense of smell

• Like Like x 1
  12. That's Good place to dry. I was going to dry in my tent. But my basement stays below 70 degrees at all times with the RH between 45 and close to 60% so it's an ideal spot to dry. But it's already stinking my house up if I don't keep the basement door shut. I'm running a dehumidifier for lights out. She's pretty Frosty.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]my papaya has a little calcium deficiency I gave Cal mag yesterday, shell be fine.
    Good luck!

13. What did you take that Good picture with? Looks Good enough to be in a magazine. That's not from no phone!

14. My initial trichome shot? That's with a nikon d3300, stock lens attached to a reverse macro ring.

15. If you trim in your house it's going to stink! That bud has a Strong smell! It smells dank AF. Mine did, and your plants are way nicer. You could trim them in one day if you had another person to help you. Or two days for everything. I Blast Pink Floyd and start trimming
    Btw: I ordered the Aurora again, can't wait.

16. Yeah man I got a buddy coming to help trim. Got a Bluetooth speaker set up and a nice playlist in queue.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Your Good to Go! Roll up a bunch of joints maybe some dabs

18. Bowls only here bro. My wife hates what I smell like after smoking joints, she calls them weed incense. Oh and I already have the bubble bags and pollen press ready ;)

19. Can't wait to see the pollen press and bubble bags! You should try dabs. They smell better, and a lot less.

2'x2', 3'x3' and 2'x4' - Multi-strain