another hilarious dxm trip.

Discussion in 'General' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Jun 23, 2007.

1. last night i got home from work and my bro and a friend were there waiting for me. we all dosed up on the dxm and then went upstairs to smoke a few bowls and wait for it to kick in. well we were watching the hungerforce and repeating our favorite lines and laughing histarically once the dxm and weed hit and were having a great time. my friend dan is just laying there totally fucked up staring off into the tv and me and jerm are just fucking off laughing and talking shit to eachother. all of a sudden out of no where jerm stops and looks at the floor with a really quizzical expression and bends down to pick up a normal bic pen with 2 fingers like it was covered in shit or somthin. hes sittin there squinting at the pen and holds it up to the light as he exclaims "what the FUCK is this!?!?" that was just too much. i damn near died laughing. i told him it was a pen and hes all playin it off like yeah i knew that. ahahaha oh god what a funny night.

2. :laughing: I can see someone doing that. Sounds like you had a good night. I'm waiting until my birthday (next month) to trip again. I think I might shoot for the 4th plateau.

3. Strong DXM trips are evil. Last time i dexed i did an 8oz bottle of CVS Max Strength Cough then before i came down i did another... 1416 mgs in all of Dextromethorphan. I was lying on my friends front lawn (in a suburb in NJ so it's pretty densely populated) at like 1am, trying to eat crackers and drink water to make sure i wasn't going to die, heh. I always think when i go on those far out trips that i'm never come back yet i don't really care. From the description it probably doesn't sound it, but it was a great experience.

4. hey hempress, whens your birthday? mines on the 7th. ill be 22 and im goin skydiving.

5. dxm... not my style but that sounds excactly like one of my freinds

6. My rant during a strong dxm trip which i am still on, "http://forum.grasscity.com/general/160376-we-have-no-control.html"

7. how diffrient is DXM from shrroms or LSD? I wanna try it but I've heard bad things.

8. I used to be all XTC/DXM but not anymore,I would rather go elnatural.

Salvia is a way better purchase if your seeking the truth and or wanna dig deep in the crypts of your sub-consieus...Either that or shrooms....

Not putting down XTC/DXM but always have a purpase when taking any trip.:cool:

9. My birthday is on the 13th. It's a Friday this year and I'll be 24. :hello: All I know for sure is that I'm going to see Order of the Phoenix with my sister (her birthday is on the 11th and she'll be 18) and then I'm going to go home and trip.

10. dxm is absolutly nothing like shrooms, acid or anything else. its an extreem heavy body feeling with slight visual distortions and a large dose of what the fuck did i just take. 2 min seems to take 5 hrs and nothing makes sence at all. have fun.