Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another high experience, as I experience

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXLoJiK, Jan 26, 2011.

1. I'm not new to smoking, so I knew what to expect, two year break. As I first started smoking, I got more of the nervous/out of body experience.

As I'm toking this is what I'm experiencing.It starts with my heart and face. Heart starts racing, then I can feel myself twitching into a smile. As the time goes on, I start feeling the gravity effect. Then I start feeling my legs get tingly and springy, then slows works its way up my body. Right now my whole body is tingly and it feels amazing.:smoke:

I wish I could describe more, so you can experience it too. Just like your beginner highs, picture that :cool:

2. Don't we all wan't someone that has not to experience it too,
    Just like it says in my signature down below :)