Another happy customer of the attitude

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tokin tokin, Jul 5, 2011.

1. #1 tokin tokin, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2011
    Two hours after I ordered i received an update that it was dispatched. The total time it took to get to me from then (including weekends) was eight days! I went for the crush proof tins and t-shirt option which is sick... its a picture of Jimi Hendrix with the words "supply the demand" underneath. Im wearing it right now:). By the way, the germination rate was 100% and all of them are growing great! This was my order-
    Trainwreck x1
    Super Lemon Haze x1
    Powerkush x1
    Critical+(free!)
    Big Devil x3
    Cream Carmel x3
    New York 47 (free!)
    Northern light x Big Bud (free!)
    Afghan Kush Ryder (free!)

2. In case anyone is wondering, I live on the east coast of the USA.

3. Have you ordered from The Single Seed Centre befre. If so do they send you a tracking #?

4. Yes they do I have ordered from the attitude twice and the single seed centre twice. Both have stealth shipping with track and trace numbers but the attitudes shipping is faster. The single seed centre sends your order via registered mail, attitude sends it via first class mail. If your in the US like me and you order from the single seed centre it usually takes 10-14 business days total. The attitude took 8 days total including weekends. For some reason the single seed centre doesn't dispatch your order for several days after you payment conformation. Both are good companies in my opinion. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

5. Thanks for the direction. Will send you a message if I need question answered.