Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Hair Test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by spectator187, Dec 19, 2010.

1. #1 spectator187, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2010
    I haven't smoked since around early-mid october. My staffing agency did not drug test me because they hair test (I was honest with them). They said they would wait 90 days and then test me.

I am 5' 9" 300 pounds, stocky build. I don't work out, and don't eat the right things... obviously, lol. I was a heavy smoker easily going through a quarter to an ounce a week. Depending on my mood and kind of bud.

The Job I am at is perfect. It is great, I want hired in so bad. They wanna hire me in really bad. I am told I am a bad ass worker. I stay busy non stop. I do sweat quite a bit. Hear lies the problem.....

Will the THC being released from my fat make me fail? I work my ass off and sometimes pour sweat. They havn't said anything aobut testing me yet. But I do know all the bosses want me hired in asap. I can't stop working hard because it is a one shot deal. If I slow down to delay the hire process I will fuk myself anyway.

What i was going to do is have my fiancee shave me from the neck down and then shave my hair really short. Anything that grows should be a pass, right? I figure it has been around 50 - 60ish days since i smoked. When I started to quite I was down to a quarter a week, Then resin. Then cold turkey.

edit - Ok so I looked up another thread of mine asking about when I first had the job interview and they where going to test me. It turns out sometime in September was when I stopped smoking. Like around mid sept. maybe a lil earlier

So it has been around 90 days. I am still going to shave myself everywhere. Ass included LOL. and shave my hair. Should i start doing that murjco method or whatever? I really need to pass! They could hire me in at anytime