Another hair question lol

Discussion in 'General' started by badmanneil, Dec 4, 2013.

1. #1 badmanneil, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    Hey All,

So i am trying to figure out at what point i start growing clean hair. I smoked every day in september, not at all in October, and smoked from the 1st till the 22nd of November. With that being said i am currently pissing positive. However, since THC only stays in the blood for a few days am i currently growing clean hair even though i am still peeing positive?

Reason i ask is i am currently looking for a job and need to know how soon i can apply for a job that requires a hair test. I can keep my hair short (about an 1 inch) so that will show a history of 60days. If anyone knows the answer to my question above i would really appreciate it.

2. Alright...Got it, call it in the air.

But I'd say, start growing hair after you stop pissin' positive just for safe measure. :cool:

3. well it will probably take me another two weeks to piss clean. This sucks!! I won't be able to pass a hair test till the end of Feb. at the point :(

4. Still though, does anyone know if i will grow clean hair as long as it is not in my blood. It makes sense since the metabolites that feed the hair come from the blood.So if its not in my blood then i should be growing clean hair. 

5. Hey hows if going. I live in south east Texas home of Oil refineries most jobs do a urine test But one refinery does hair follicle test and i dont know of1 person yet that has beat it using the shampoos and other stuff. The way it was put to me was they go back 90 days and if nothing shows well ok But if theres even a hint of somthing they go back further my point is find out how far back they test.and dont assume somthing not goi.g fo show up just be ause it was just a hit or two inho stay with the ua s if possible good luck hope this helped somehow.Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sorry but you are misinformed. Every half an inch shows a 30 day history. The lab will only test up to an inch and a half of hair, thus showing a 90 day history. There is no way to test further back. Testing more than an inch and a half of hair increases the chances of false positives. For both males and females when the lab receives the hair if it is longer than 1.5 inches they cut it to 1.5 inches to prevent false positives.. I plan on submitting hair that is an inch long. I did this for my last hair test and had no problems

7. No not mis informed they go back 90 days and they dont just take it from your head they may shave part of your arm or leg but good luck to you regardless..Sent from my LG-VM696 using Grasscity Forum mobile app