Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Green Dragon Question

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PizzaBagels, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Ive been soaking some green dragon(its black though from the 151) for about a week. I used a little under .375L(375ml,or 1/2 fifth) with about 7 grams dank trim and a gram of purps. I try to shake it once or twice a day at least, whenever I see it is all settled. When it does settle, the stems/trim are on the bottom, smaller shake next, then keif/tricromes on top. That keef layer looks like a lot, way more than a gram, so I do not want to waste it if it is still good.

Should the keif/tricromes looking layer dissolve completely by the time the green dragon is done or will the thc itself dissolve out of that layer?

2. I've never made GD, but it is possible the alcohol dissolves the THC inside the trichome resin wouthout ruining the shape and structure of it, so it would still look like kief.

I'm not sure of this, but I think the kief is probably drained of almost all its thc, all of it if you leave it longer.

3. cool, yes i do plan to leave it for a few more weeks. Thanks

4. ive done it very similarly to you i dues 151, and had to let it sit for nearly a month, but it turned out bomb. then i tried again with a a little more weed, and put it in some everclear, and i still have a bit of the bottle left, its soo strong.

5. I am so gonna try this, read about it a while back but totally forgot :p