Another good stoner lost

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rev0ltage, Sep 5, 2005.

1. aw, shit. One of my best friends, and my best stoner friend, is quitting for an absurd reason. He's been living with his dad lately, and he apparently got real fucked up on Percocet and nearly OD'ed. Now he's in a psych ward getting treatment and therapy and whatnot. He called me up and told me he was quitting all the "bad" drugs (including pot). But he's still gonna smoke his fucking camels and drink his fucking whiskey. Honestly, what the fuck?

2. Sad to see some one go down like that ... Espcially the irony hes going to keep smoking and dirnking. I have a female friend who did the same recently. She says smoking is "Stupid" and drags you down. Yet everytime shes drinks she either gets sick or way wasted being a dumb broad... Makes me mad.

3. all i have to ay is wtf

4. Dude do the truffle shuffle in front of her...then explain how what she just watched is like 1/1000th as absurd as her drunk as getting sick all over the place.

If she just laughs at you an calls ya an ass you've got good reason to snap on her.

Ya just did something embarassing as hell to prove you care and she blows it off like a typical drunk lol

5. Fear is a powerful thing....

after your friend realizes his problem was a man made chemical we will prolly smoke again....for now he got the shit scared outta him...an no doubt all hes heard from his family is ....all drugs will do this to you....after his head clears an his butt loosens up he'll figure it out...

6. cigs are a "bad drug", tell him that.. a picture of a camel on his drugs is no better than a bugs bunny on an ecstasy tablet or smiley face on blotter paper..

7. tobacco deaths: 400,000 a year
    alcohol: 60,000

Marijuana: 0.

The above should speak to itself, and I'm 100 percent sure he will do weed again anyway- he's just scared and still has the mentality weed is a drug. (Odd for a stoner)

8. hey, Litew8stoner, aren't you forgetting something? Cannabis IS a drug.. it may not be a narcotic or a dangerous drug at that, but it is still a drug.. how people can deny that is beyond me.. it is an illicit drug and that's that, if it weren't illegal it would still be a drug just like caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, etc

9. Yeah I did forget, I just meant not a dangerous one.

10. Stoned it's not a drug..it's herbal medicine just like all the other crap naturalist doctors toss at you.

Far as I'm concerned if it grows into exactly what you take in it's not a drug

This obviously excludes the processed paperized fill cut tobbacco in most cigarettes as it's bleached with chemicals otherwise not found in nature.

You can grow anything 100% natrually without the aid of any man made extract or synthetic

When you can grow meth or shake pure coke off a coca plant then you can class herb as a drug...try speaking that logic to any braindead anti-drug fuck an they go into repeat mode....kinda funny when you're baked as hell sinking every myth an bs story they got and for some reason you can't help but chuckle as you wonder if their really saying the same shit again or your just tripping

It's beyond silly when you get right down to it... they're spending millions to attack an immobile plant that doesn't do anything...it doesn't even have points or cause any sort of rash to a good portion of the worlds population!