Another Germination question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mrtwomuchskill, Mar 31, 2006.

1. was up board I need your help for a quick question I just planted 5 seeds into 26 oz cups and only one sprouted should I leave the light off and wait for the other 4 or turn on my 60 watt floro worklight with reflector and how close should it be thx for the help:D in advance

2. The 60 will be enough for 1 or 2 for a couple weeks, I think. You'll want it about 3 or 4 inches from the plant.

-AFD

3. yeah I guess I will leave the 60 watt on for 1 week then switch to the 400 watt Hps also how close should I keep the 400 watt from the plants

4. Well first off, if the plants are still small sprouts, keep the CFL about 4 inches away, I'm not sure about the HPS, as I have no experiance with them. You'll have to wait for Unoit or Dier to come in here and tell ya. I THINK it's 14inches, but i'm not sure.

-AFD

5. For baby seedlings I would go about 24 inches away from a 400 watt hps. Then once they are established you can put them to about 12-18 inches away. This all assumes that you have a good fan blowing over them.