Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Fun Filled Adventure...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NuBBiN, Jul 20, 2002.

1. If only you had a siren you could wale to make crazy people ditch their weed...then you could have weed, lighters, pieces everything they drop!....doe this make sense? im high and I think it does

2. well..its funny, until your the one running dropping your shit in fear.........I NEED WEED......LETS GO!

3. "honey, you have the most beautiful adams apple"

4. Nubs drives a minivan.... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. HERCULES!!!HERCULES!!!!!

Damn, if I didn't do it again with the siren story!!!

(Hey, Norm, good idea about the magnets on the Kia with a pic of the Ice Cream Man...if he does that he will be easier to follow and keep up with...do you know how many MINI-VANS are out there???????)

6. (im glad you caught on to that, i figured it would be a great varitable name tag to find him right away:D)...

anybody ever call their dealer on their cell and not understand what the fuck they said..so you just get frustrated and agree cuz they are a very big guy and you dont want to piss him off?...well..i dont know if he said "call me back then" or "call me about ten" or "come on by then" or "come in about ten" or what the hell!

7. yeah i fucking hate cell phones, they don't work out here in the country, the only person i ever talk to on a cell would be my dealer, i bought some shady weed because of that cell. Yeah my dealer could beat my ass in a split second, but hes a close family member so i don't even have to worry about that. Some big fucker like twice the size of him hit him with a tazer ( ? spelling), he got up and threw his ass threw a fucking window. It was so funny. I think the guy was drunk, he kept fucking around saying he was going to shock people and my cuz told him not to fuck around like that in his house, he got whut was coming for him.

My dad used to have a old police car that still had the siren in it, he used to fuck around with people all the time. I think he wreaked that car when he was drunk.... oh its so fun to be drunk, i need a drink.

8. OMG RAY! THAT HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY LIFE LONG DREAM!...going to a police auction...and buying an old squad car!!!!!...do you know how much fucking respec you'd get!?....ever notice how when a cop pulls up to an intersecion, suddenly every driver within three blocks of him becomes the perfect angel holding their stearing wheal at 10-2 and looking straight ahead?..lol gravy

that's my number one lifelong dream..wanna hear my number two lifelong dream?..no?...ok i will tell you anyways...

ok...heres the plan team!:

-Buy an old school/city bus
    -take out all the seats besides the driver's seat
    -put a mattress up behind the drivers seat to make a cusion wall..
    -get super stoned with some friends
    -have someone get in the drivers seat while you stand at he VERY back of the bus
    -have your friend get up to about 100mph
    -have your friend JAM on the breaks
    -as soon as they hit the breaks I will jump in the air causing my body to fly into the mattress going 100mph!!!

HOW FUCKING COOL WOULD THAT BE!??!?!

9. oh that would be fun nub, if you buy that bus you should go on a road trip and come to my place so we can smoke out. Yeah i always thought it would be cool to have a bus.

yeah if you had a police car the police wouldn't bother watching you right? If would all work out that way. I think my dads car was just all white. I could picture my dad driving around in a police car with his bowl out his mouth.

10. I pimp in a mini van too, i feel your pain nubbin.

11. pain?..who said anyone was in PAIN!?!?!? are you implying that driving a minivan removes any possibility of getting some ass!??! IS THAT WHAT YOURE TRYING TO TELL ME!?!?!.... well its true...its so true! ::sob::

Its ok..Im planning on getin some gold plated 20s and chroming the big bitch out....to top it off Ill have to put a black light and disco ball in the back and wear a fat necklace with a lil summin summin bling bling and some PHATTY ice yo!

12. so whut kind of van do you have nub? I'm a huge lowrider fan, i've always wanted to pimp out a full size chevy astro van. Vans are the shit, My uncle is selling some big ass 80s van, it has a huge chevy v8 in it, a friend of the family is going to fix it up and make a hot rod from it. It's going to be sweet, it was the little bubble windows on the side in the back. its like a fucking cheech and chong deal going on.

13. lol i know someone that tryed to pimp out a van, but it looks very shitty and ghetto lol

14. oh pakelika its guaranteed to turn out major ghetto everytime someone trys to pimp out a van..but tahts part of a white trash fun...

I just have a 2002 Kia Sedona...damn foreign van!!..in all honesty its gotten a kick ass safety rating and it does rock when it comes to vans..its not one of those bitch ass soccer mom numbers, this is my baby...it gets about 2 miles to the gallon though..that and the fact its an automatic are the only reasons why i like to keep my truck handy..nothin like drviin a manual.....my friend has a datsun 280z, but the stupid ass bought one that was an automatic...I can still tear him a new one when we get out on a long strip of road..I just keep my tacoma in first for a lil longer than usual and I burn him...

ray you gotta buuy that van!...the cheech and chong numbers OR a clone of the scooby doo mystery machine..either one of those are the best!...they have to be black, and no windows in the back...besides the occasional bubble on the doors. My dad used to have one of those and he had a couple bean bags, some crazy stony black light posters, black lights everywhere and to top it off he had the best sound system on the fuckin block....can you say 8 track...hehe

15. i've seen a few nice lowrider vans. My uncle said he would get rid of his van to anyone in the family for $800. It's not running right now but he has everything you would need for it to run. He was going to rebuild it but his boss is making him work more hours and he really doesn't have the time anymore. I really wish i had the money. i'd love to pick that up. I'd probably paint it black or dark green. No no maybe silver.... well i dont' have the money anyways. I just wanna see it built.

16. i've got a van and a half. it's an 83 ford econoline. biggest van i've ever seen. they EXTENDED the cab!!! lol, why they would want to make it bigger, i have no idea... but it's bigger than those YMCA vans by at least 6"-1' lol, i'm gonna paint it black, do the whole inside in baby blue fur stuff, put beanbag chairs, blacklights, a minifridge, and a fold-out cott type thing that suspends from one of the walls. not to mention a killer system and like 22" rims :)

17. i coulda got a hearst....or however you spell it...i really did want it super bad, just cuz it would be cool to drive one...but..dad was like, im not giving you money for a hearst

18. i know of someone with a hearst (i can't spell ether), its the only one i've ever seen with korn stickers on it.

19. yes...yes they do...and they laugh and laugh and laugh and point at you.

20. i like weed..aluminum foil is bad