Another Fucking Acid Question ( Haha)

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Jan 15, 2004.

1. ok now i know i've been asking alot of questions bout acid lately but i just got some yesterday and i'm plannin on taking it on sat. Now this will be my first time and i'm stil debating on whether or not to take a half or a whole hit... my only concern is going crazy for the rest of your life on one hit... it doesn't seem possible but it scares me.. now i need someone to answer this for me becasue i wanna be able to enjoy my acid trip... if anyone has any suggestions for a first time acid user.... let me know!!!!!! ( sorry for askin alot of questions bout this shit, i just wanna be safe n shit )

2. When your taking it, dont think about going insane, and getting paranoid. You don't wanna go into a trip with bad thoughts on your mind. They'll only be amplified, especially with LSD. Watch/listen to happy things before you take it :)

3. so you're saying smoke a joint before i take the hit?? haha :)

4. oh yeah and one more question that just popped in my head.. can other drugs be sold as acid? the stuff i have is blotter paper with the pictures on it and stuff... can it be laced with anything harmful? or is it more just like it's acid or it's fake?

5. It could be fake but the chances are that it's not. Don't stress about the trip...if you do that then your trip might suck. I would take the whole hit. When I first did acid, I took seven hits. The trip was intense and lasted forever but it was great. I don't recommend that for everyone. I was just with some old pro's and they knew what the concentration was in the hits so that's what they recommended according to the acid that was available. I've tripped perfectly well on one hit before so it's all about the acid you have.

Anytime you stress about a trip or a high, it will affect the trip or high. Don't even think about it. Just let it happen. Go with the flow. Yeah, you'll be excited with anticipation but don't worry about what will happen, just let it happen.

Word of advice...don't be out in public when you peak. My first time was insane at the peak of my trip because I was in a huge grocery store after midnight and diapers were chatting with me, so I don't recommend being out like that.

Just have fun!!! :D

6. Do any of you guys know if shrooms or acid are detectable with drug tests? Sorry to be a bit off-topic.

7. haha, kinda unrelated to acid trips, but my 2 friends i was with just did a few lines of smack and i just smoked a bowl, because i dont like the stuff, and we headed off to the mall. (me driving of course ;)) They were acting all retarded like, and i had to help them out of the car almost, haha. We were walking into the food court and josh (on smack) just puked all over the floor. He just had a red slushie drink too, so it was all red. People thought it was blood. Then ryan, (on smack) started to puke too. By now there was a crowed trying to form around us, and i was like, wtf get out of the way, and i grabbed both of them and shoved them out of the mall and we chilled out on these benches until we went back home, haha.. It was the worst experience i ever had with public intoxication... stay away from smack, haha..

8. I don't know about shrooms, but i highly doubt it.

There are tests specifically for LSD, but a very low percentage of jobs carry them. I hear they're expensive to get. Also, LSD hardly stays in your body for long at all... like a few days...

9. http://www.friendslab.com/index.html?drugdete.html&2

Shrooms are one to two days. Acid is one to three days. Although, that is just urine tests. I know that LSD can be found in hair follicles for a long time but I'm unsure about shrooms in the hair.