Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Another Florida Pickup!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SsYyNn, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Well my best friend dealer recently quit, which means no more $10/g for just one gram. I use to only cops $10s. But since he quit I just got a 1/4 oz for $75 which isn't bad. The guy is chill as hell and even offered to vape me out a bowl before I left, but I had no time:p

Its not the best I've gotten but like usual it is pretty dank and here are some pics:p

It looked pretty dank from the outside then when I opened my grinder it was full of crystals:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nice. grinder too i see...

3. yehhh that is a grinder lol

4. Super sativa high? Looks good;)

5. Nice pickup, where in FL?

6. #6 SsYyNn, Jun 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2012
    around the Tampa area:p Dude says he gets from his dealer who gets it from cali:p? prob not true..but non the less its dank:p and yeh its deff a sativa its very dark

isnt indica darker?? so this is prob indica then

7. I honestly made an account just for this.
    shit looks dank and its good to see some local people around here

8. haha yeh man, im surprised your having trouble finding a good guy, there lots of dealers lol.

9. i mean- you smoked it, so u would know better than i would, but my stoner instincts tell me that looks like a hella sativa dominant strain....
    Thin leaves/calyxes coursing thru the bud, bright orange hairs, looks lighter green to me than dark, but u seen it in person, but regardless looks like a sativa to me, n plus u said it's a sativa high...sooo.......

10. yeh your right,,it wakes me up lol